Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,573 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,742 reviews
on June 27, 2017
Great disc! For those of you who are disc golfers, you'll recognize the Discraft name. The same level of quality is in this disc. Super easy to throw and made of some really great plastic. My wife tossed it once and said, "Buy four more of these!" It's a really great disc for beginners because it's easy to toss it straight. It's seriously so much better than the discs available at the general big box stores. Do yourself a favor and pay a couple of extra dollars for a much better product. If you're looking for a high quality disc to toss around in the backyard, park, or on the beach then snag one of these right away. Completely worth the 10 bucks!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 11, 2017
I couldn't find my old Frisbee when I wanted it, so I bought this one based on price and reviews. I'm happy I did. I'm not a regular/frequent player, but for me this disc has felt very good, with good weight and stability, and it's improved my confidence in throwing, even with wind and my relative inexperience.

Easy to give a high recommendation!
on August 10, 2017
Absolutely love this Frisbee. I bought this looking for a high quality, long lasting disc that could fly really well. I got was I was looking for with this disc. My friends ask me to bring it to our ultimate games now.
It came slightly oblong from shipping, but it straightened out over a night or two.
Overall, great Frisbee, good, weight, great for games or rec, highly recommend.
Side note, since buying this disc, I've noticed that a lot of the people who bring discs to ultimate games have this kind/brand. this seems to be a pretty obvious choice.
on May 23, 2017
Love this brand of Frisbee. It is light weight and moves great in the air. The actual color was BRIGHTER! Be careful, it is a soft plastic and should not be played with on concrete, as it is easily tarnished. DO NOT play with pet, they will bit right through it. Use on grassy fields or at the beach. I would recommend a rubber Frisbee for concrete use.
on May 30, 2017
My family really enjoys this piece of summer day picnic hardware. Whether you've got years of frisbee'ing under your belt, or you're an occasional flinger, you won't look like an amateur with this dish. Nice heavy weight and finger feel. Builds confidence quickly that you can really spin it. No, it won't correct bad aim! But it does smooth out the glide through the air. Buy it again in a heartbeat!!
on September 19, 2017
I picked up a dirty, cracked, white Discraft Ultra Star disc from the street, and as beat up and dirty as it was, it still performed great and was pretty stable. I eventually cleaned it up and taped the cracks, and that was my disc for about a year or two. Now that I bought a new one, I'm glad I can feel what a new Discraft disc really feels like. The Ultra-Violet color it manages to achieve after a few seconds in the sunlight is also pretty cool. No doubt Discraft 175 gram is the best for ultimate frisbee.
on August 30, 2017
I've always used Discraft discs. This one is great, no question about it. It's the right weight, sturdy without being too rigid, and can take a beating. The only complaint I've found so far is that the Nite-Glo color doesn't seem to glo much at nite, and the color fades out... I've had this for about two months and the disc is actually going clear. It's translucent right now bordering on transparent, and it feels a little flimsier than it used to, or than my white one ever was. It's kind of a cool look if that's what you're going for but be aware that the sun will bleach the color out of it.
on March 28, 2016
Love these discs! Me and my friends use them all the time for games of ultimate so I thought I'd order one. Some people say it's false advertising or whatever but if you look at the picture you can see the white on the edges. Although it would've been nice for the paint job to be covering it. Overall it's a great frisbee and I would reccomend it to anyone.
on July 5, 2017
We started using this frisbee this I can we open it from the box. I was very relieved to find that it had a great weight for throwing. Definitely recommend getting a neon color that will increase visibility when throwing long distances
on June 6, 2013
Really nice frisbee, Fun to play with, Durable, Love the color, With little practice you can start to learn how to even counter wind from making your frisbee go off track.

On the side note I would suggest if you play frisbee on grass instead of a place where it might land of hard ground, This scratches the frisbee, Don't think my frisbee has gotten any damage that would affect it's projectile. But still better be safe than sorry. After a long time playing on concrete my frisbee got damaged and stared breaking, I had 2 more since 2013 may and I'm still using one since I don't play with it on concrete, Don't have to play with the other one since second one is fine till now.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.