- Hardcover: 896 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 5 edition (April 22, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072930330
- ISBN-13: 978-0072930337
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.4 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 39 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,555,467 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Kenneth H. Rosen is a Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff at AT&T Laboratories in Middletown, New Jersey. His current assignment involves the assessment of new technology and the creation of new services for AT&T. Dr. Rosen has written several leading textbooks and many articles. Rosen received his Ph.D. from MIT.