- Hardcover: 512 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 3d edition (June 15, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0632051396
- ISBN-13: 978-0632051397
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7.7 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,271,208 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Diseases of Sheep 3d Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
"An excellent revision of an old favourite and an essential addition to the bookshelves of all who profess an interest in sheep medicine."
The Veterinary Record
From the Back Cover
First published in 1983, this book has become a definitive reference book on sheep diseases. The third edition has been fully revised and updated to take a more international approach to the many diseases which affect sheep. The original structure of the book remains the same but new sections have been added on reproductive physiology and on regional problems which consider diseases of importance in the Middle East, Southern Africa, Australia, New Zealand, North America and South America. There are also new chapters on sheep as a worldwide resource and sheep welfare including standards and practices, castration and tail docking, and the transport of sheep.
Any veterinary surgeon or agriculturalist who works with sheep will continue to find the information in this book the most authoritative and comprehensive available.
- strong links with the Moredun Research Institute, a centre of excellence in sheep disease research
- more illustrations and improved page layout for quicker access to information
- coverage now widened to include diseases outside Europe
- contributions from experts around the world
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|