We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Top 100% Polyester, Tie Body 100% Polyeseter, Lace 100% Nylon.
- Hand Wash
- Quality materials used to make Disguise products
- Fun, Colorful, Inventive designs to put you in the world of role play
- Whether it's Halloween, birthday parties, or even a fun filled night, disguise is good for everything!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This costume's got the goods, baby! Yeah! Shagadelically speaking, you'll be the hippest cat at the Halloween Ball in this crushed velveteen, fancy blue wanna-be-a-leisure-suit suit. It's a true Austin Powers original, believe us. No one else but the International Man of Mystery (and you?) would have the audacity to wear it without feeling self-conscious. The suit comes with a jacket, pants, Powers's dashing white dickey with cravat, and black frame glasses. Sorry, you'll have to drum up your own overbite and overweening chest hair. Is there a problem? Costume is machine washable; one size fits all. --Diane Beall
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 15 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00001O36V
- Item model number: 5428-DISG-I
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality was poor overall but I expect that with a Halloween costume. What I do NOT expect is to have some tiny inventory overstock pants packaged deliberately with the as-advertised jacket with no regard for the unsuspecting customer who will obviously be getting only a jacket and a matching piece of blue flannel trash. The costume does not work with jacket alone and while I might have been able to sew in some extra material to fix the width of the pants, the rise killed it.
I don't know if the merchant is to blame or the supplier but I spent $36 on an unwearable Halloween costume and I'm not pleased about it.