Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Size: Medium/7-8|Color: One Color|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 706 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 775 reviews
on July 3, 2014
Like many other three-year-olds, my daughter loves Frozen. When looking through Amazon's assortment of Elsa dresses, she stopped, pointed and said, "this would look perfect for me!" so of course, this is the one we ordered. Of all the (under fifty dollars) dresses on Amazon, she seemed to think this was the most like "Elsa's Ice Dress" (as she calls it) from the movie: it has the long sleeves, the glittery bodice, the extra sheer fabric on the sides under the arms (they are two separate pieces, not a cape, though), and so on. The product photo as of today is an accurate depiction of the dress we received. Ours was from seller "Best Costume & Toy Deals", sold via Amazon.

It was (as would be expected) wrinkly upon arrival, but no other issues (no torn seams, etc.) with ours. The ONE thing I did have to do to it was to remove the plastic snowflake with Elsa's picture on it that is attached to the bodice. My daughter noticed it on there and said that Elsa's dress didn't have it in the movie, and she wanted it off too, so off it came. It's just held on with elastic and some thread - secure enough if you'd like to keep it on, but not a huge deal to remove.

Notes about things that you may not see in the photo: The front of the bodice has a shiny layer overlaid with a second layer of almost weblike material with silvery bits in it; it's very pretty, but I can imagine it getting snagged fairly easily. The arms have glittery snow designs on them, which were a nice touch. The back of the bodice is a non-shiny but soft fabric. The two closures in back are Velcro; they can snag on the sheer material, so do watch for that.

It does NOT include a tiara, shoes, wig etc.

The dress we received WAS an "officially Licensed Disney product". I don't know if that matters to you personally, I'm just mentioning it because I've seen reviews of other Frozen products where people mentioned the ones they received were knockoffs.

As others have said, you get what you pay for, but ours does not look any cheaper than a comparable Halloween costume/dress-up outfit does. My only complaint about it would be that it sheds sparkles (small sparkles, not larger glitter pieces) everywhere. Now there are sparkles on the floor, my pants, Daddy's shirt, her baby sister...

Size-wise, my daughter is three-and-a-half, and on the petite/small side. She's about 27 lbs., so we ordered the X-Small/3T-4T size. The dress is a bit loose on her. The sleeve are a little long, and it just about hits the ground when she wears it without shoes. However, as she is petite, we expected this and ordered it anyway - she doesn't seem to mind at all, and she has room to grow in it.

Overall it is as expected, nice enough quality for the price we paid, and SHE is very happy with it, which is the most important part anyway. ;)
0Comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2017
This is a pretty dress but I would not recommend if your child plans on wearing this all the time. My daughter wears and plays around in dresses all day, every day, and this dress is not suited for that -- the lacy area is fragile and I feel like any day now it will fall apart. I think it would be great for a 1 time thing like Halloween or a party. Also- based on the picture I thought this dress came with a cape that covered the entire back area but it's just a long cape-like area on the sides only, which is odd and my daughter kept asking me why they were there. The color of the dress we received was more greenish-blue than what was pictured. My daughter is a very skinny 3 year old and the 3-4 size fit her perfectly. Mine did NOT come with any accessories, only the dress.
on June 14, 2016
Costume purchased as a birthday gift for my daughter. We didn't want to spend a whole lot because we knew she would get over Frozen quickly.

Well it's over a year old and she still occasionally wears it. It's not fancy but she does like it and her little friends like to wear it when they come over. I think it has gotten a couple little tears which is my fault for throwing it in the wash on the "heavy" cycle. Oops. Use delicate cycle and you should be good to go
on May 30, 2017
Ordered a size up based on other reviews.. way too big. It's also made very cheap. Some of the stitching is off and the neckline wasn't round. It worked for my daughters princess party though.
on October 28, 2014
My daughter is special needs and saved her pocket money for quite some time to purchase this dress. It is beautiful and covers well. She absolutely loves it. Some costumes do not properly cover in the back and little girls will often have to wear additional clothing to cover themselves. This was not the case with this costume. It does however one have huge set back. The glitter sheds everywhere. She would love to wear it daily but because it sheds so badly I have to restrict her from wearing it so that the glitter does not all fall off. All in all it is a great costume for the price. She loves it.
on March 21, 2017
I purchased size 4-6x but the dress is too small for my 4yr old grand daughter. Great price but its disappointing that it won't fit. Opted to buy a dress at Toys r us so I could see it before buying it. I have a younger grand daughter so, I decided to keep this dress for her.
on September 19, 2017
If I could give this item zero stars I would. This is made very cheap. Not worth the money. We received the dress today, one of the shoulders had a small tear no biggie, but my daughter wore it for less than an hour and the border on the bottom of the dress was arleady unraveling and the waist already started coming undone as well. I couldve made a better quality dress was just trying to save myself the time. Now to sow the waist back on 😒
review image review image review image
on June 5, 2017
This was part of my Granddaughter 3rd B-Day Gift she wore it to Pre-School and had a very, very good day!! All the the other Kids admire her that day (5-22-17)
on November 17, 2014
Very cute dress, my daughter loves it. Got size 5/6, my daughter is tall and wears size 5. Fit nice with shirt underneath for trick or treat. Lost a star for the material the top and sleeves are made of, very thin, will rip easily. Also lost a star for the "cape." Cape does not go all the way across the back, only under arms. Weird. Had to buy material and sew on a real cape. For the cost it's not bad.
on December 28, 2016
My daughther loves frozen and like to play dress up. I bought this dress for her costume collections and for her to wear on trunk of treat. Its beautiful! It looks good on here. Very well made. The only thing I dont like are the glitters that falls off everytime she wears it. But overall she still likes the dress and looks perfect on her.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.