|Price:||$31.65 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 83% Polyester/12% Spandex/5% Olefin
- Hand Wash
- Dress petticoat leg warmers and eye mask
- Child Sizes: 4-12
- Official Marvel Spider-Man Licensed Costume
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.79 shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007U1TN3M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter loved it the only reason why I gave it 1 less star is because the costume was not sowed well in the back. Besides that the costume is great.Published 10 months ago by Wendy
The outfit fitted well, the only problem is the socks were too big and keep slipping off. The skirt underneath needs to be better fitted with an elastic so that it doesn't slip... Read morePublished 11 months ago by nf mabaso
My daughter wore this for her third birthday. The party theme was spiderman. It goes on easy, and stays on. The only thing that wasnt great is the underskirt. It was way to big. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Tamara B.
cute costume! my 5-year old loves it! it is a little strange that the under-skirt is separate from the main costume dress, but it works out ok. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Barnabas Nathan
My daughter and I are going to see Marvel Live and wanted to dress up. This was perfect for what she wanted to do.Published on July 25, 2014 by Miss Suede