|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$51.92 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$1.19 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- 100% Other Fibers
- Hand Wash
- Officially Licensed product
- Product Includes: Inflatable jumpsuit, 2-piece full helmet, a pair of gloves and battery operated air inflating fan.
- Whether it's Halloween, birthday parties, or even a fun filled night, disguise is good for everything!
- Lollipop and batteries not included, requires 4 "AA" batteries
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ $16.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Product includes inflatable jumpsuit, detachable fabric turtleneck collar, 2-piece vacuform helmet and battery operated air inflating fan.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00T43IPEC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 21, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, make sure to practice a line or two from Baymax. I said "Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion," every time I saw someone. They videotaped me and everything. Classic.
While the fan was working it was a very nice costume. But now I look like I'm wearing a garbage bag.
- Won my office's Halloween costume contest
- Surprised my 5 year old son's soccer team and handed out lollipops to kids after their game. All the kids, from both teams mobbed me (Baymax) with hugs.
- On Halloween night, drew attention everywhere I went in the suit. More kids than I expected recognized the character. Kids would be across the street and yell "Look! There's Baymax!" Then come running over.
- Overall, was hilarious and provided many great moments/laughs. Kids loved seeing Baymax. I practiced my Baymax voice and
- Lost track of how many people stood for pictures or took selfies with me.
- Gloves were designed ridiculously small. Not sure how that passed QA.
- Helmet mask makes it hard to hear other people. But that's to be expected. Also you need to speak louder than normal for people to hear you. Again, to be expected with plastic helmet mask covering you.
Words of caution:
- Some kids get very excited and think they push and punch Baymax's inflated belly. It got quite violent in a couple cases, although the kids were good nature in intention. The suit stood up to the abuse, but be ready!