Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dish Network 179048 Wifi Adapter Kit Dual Band 802.11N with
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on April 7, 2012
I was looking at purchasing this, but the Dish Network tech convinced me I couldn't be sure of what I was getting. So instead, I agreed to pay Dish $25 for the adapter and they wanted to charge an additional $15 for shipping. Five days later it finally arrived and it was EXACTLY what is being offered here! It works great, easy to use.
on September 30, 2011
This is the netgear wireless n adapter (WNDA3100) with a usb extension cord (so you can put it higher up for better signal) and a cute little clip and velcro stickers so you can stick it on the back of your television set (or wall I guess). Could not have been easier to set up. It came with step by step instructions, although as soon as you plug it in it's integrated with dish network and a walk-through wizard pops up on the tv. Just 1 tiny little peeve, the instructions tell you to put the stickers on your tv and hook it up there before you plug it in... don't, because you're suppose to move it around at one point during the set-up wizard to see where you get the best signal. Absolutely awesome though, LOVE IT!!!
on December 14, 2011
This is one of the few WIFI kits that work with Dish Network receivers so you options are limited. It does take a few minutes to position the adaptor for the optimum reception and my WiFI router is in the next room.
on December 14, 2012
I was initially using the powerline network function built into the Dish box, but I would frequently have issues connecting properly from the smartphone and iPad Sling adapter apps. Since I got this adapter and connected directly to the wifi network, the apps have worked flawlessly.
on May 6, 2013
I hooked it into my Dish receiver's usb port, and it worked right away. No problems at all, even though my wireless is across the house, a couple of rooms over. Movies play like it's coming straight from the Dish receiver, instead of the internet.
on September 25, 2012
I purchased this item through Amazon.com after researching other potential sources, including the Dish Network.
This device was the most reasonable pricewise, was easy to install and, most importantly, works just fine. My wi-fi modem is located a floor above the adaptor yet no problems at all have developed. A good deal indeed.
on December 8, 2014
Worked so well I haven't thought about it since. I hooked this up to my hopper and had it connected to my WiFi network in minutes. Have had no issues since, any power failures or reboots and it immediately reconnects.
on February 10, 2013
Now we can get all of the Amazon Instant videos onto our main television. It was easy to set up and no troubles since.
on November 21, 2012
provides good, solid wifi access and has a pretty long cable that you can use to place the wifi device appropriately for good signal.
on February 20, 2014
Found my router right away.Easy installation. Price was lower than from Dish Network and returnable if necessary. If you purchase the one from Dish Network they do not allow returns and it will cost you more