Dish Network VideoPath® Multi-DISH SWITCH Model SW64
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three inputs to capture signals from three orbital locations (61.5°, 110°, and 119°).
- Four outputs for connection to four single-tuner receivers.
- Recommended for use with Legacy Receivers.
- used to expand and combine two legacy dual LNBF's (Dish500) and one legacy dual LNBF (Dish300) to four outputs to allow additional receivers.
- Each output has access to all 3 satellites from both dishes.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Designed to capture signals from all three EchoStar® satellites (61.5°, 110°, and 119° orbital slots) - and distribute those signals to one, two, three or four satellite receivers. You will need one DISH 500 antenna with two dual-feed LEGACY LNBF's and one DISH 300 antenna with a LEGACY dual-feed LNBF OR three DISH 300 antennas, all equipped with LEGACY dual-feed LNBF's, to use this product successfully. Ships with power supply, power inserter, and installation instructions. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DISH PRO OR DISH PRO PLUS LNBF'S