Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on July 4, 2013
I haven't made any of these cloths yet but I will very soon! The book is small enough to slip in a small bag with yarn and needles and go any where. I love portable projects! The little dresses are too cute. I'm not sure which to start with. The instructions and patterns look very clear and just enough variety of stitches and color changes to keep me interested. Cotton yarn can be purchased everywhere. My guess is a long car ride or a few hours waiting for ....whatever....and I will have one made. I usually do not go for this kind of Ketch but I think these make fun gifts for anyone. You can't look through this book and not smile!
on May 22, 2013
I have made several patterns and used them for gifts. Folks love these! They are cute, fun and useful. Highly recommend this book. I make the "dresses" put them on bottles of dish soap and have great gifts! (Recommend you note the color of the kitchen where it is going and knit accordingly!)Dishcloth Dresses
on May 3, 2017
good book
on December 14, 2014
Easy to make and very cute dresses to add a little 'something' to your kitchen. Each pattern is easy to read if you knit and takes up very little yarn. They make nice wedding shower gifts paired with a bottle of dish soap and a scrubbie.
on April 25, 2016
The booklet was as pictured in the description with clear, consise instructions. Shipping/delivery took almost 2 weeks.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2013
I am new to knitting and the patterns are easy enough for me to do with some nice new stitches to learn. I think I may even be able to adjust the patterns to fit my granddaughters baby doll.
on August 1, 2013
This book gives wonderful patterns for a dishcloth dress and all of them cute. They will make good gifts. I would recommend this book for its clear directions and good pictures and cute patterns.
on March 9, 2016
Cute and easy. Not much more needs saying - I'm busy knitting.
on September 15, 2013
The detergent bottle shapes have changed so when I made the "dress" it didn't really fit. On the picture, you can see the older bottles with "arms." The newer bottles are shaped differently.

A more skilled knitter could probably adapt the pattern, but I am not that talented.
on July 1, 2013
Have made four "dresses" so far. Patterns are easy to follow and quick to finish. I would recommend this booklet if you want something different to knit.