Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The Assassins: As fully voiced characters, Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story.
- Supernatural Powers: Advanced bone charm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways.
- Imaginative World: The world is a character in its own right, rich with story, architecture and eclectic characters.
- Challenge: Customize your gameplay options and difficulty settings for an even more tailored adventure.
- The Void Engine: Dishonored 2 is beautifully brought to life with the new Void Engine, a leap forward in rendering technology, built from id Tech and highly-customized by Arkane Studios.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2 - this Fall’s #1 rated game on Metacritic*.
Praised by IGN as “amazing” and “a superb sequel”, declared a “masterpiece” by Eurogamer, and hailed “a must-play revenge tale among the best in its class” by Game Informer, Dishonored 2 is the follow up to Arkane Studio's first-person action blockbuster and winner of more than 100 'Game of the Year' awards, Dishonored.
Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily Kaldwin or the royal protector, Corvo Attano? Will you make your way through the game unseen, make full use of its brutal combat system, or use a blend of both? How will you combine your character's unique set of powers, weapons and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes, as you play through each of the game's hand-crafted missions.
*#1 rated on PS4 and PC
Top customer reviews
Not perfect, but just about everything I wanted to see in this sequel.
One warning: This game was not well optimized at launch. Hopefully patches will sort this out.
Im running a high end gaming computer (4770K I7, 1080 GT, 16G Ram) and I was able to get it working well (80+ FPS) on Ultra settings by setting its CPU priority to High (it is set at Low by default for some reason, which KILLS performance otherwise).
If you have a mid-range power computer I would research patch updates and other user notes if you can run this game before you buy.
I will update If the game ever becomes playable for me until then 1 star
On the gameplay side is where things get more interesting. You get to choose from two different characters. Both of them have different powers and the powers are very interesting and fun to use. These powers give you so much freedom to approach every situation......you just don't see this level of freedom in games. The fact that there are two characters with different powers add replay value to the game.
Totally worth the money. Enjoy!