Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Dishonored 2 - PlayStation 4” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 24% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
$ 00 $39.99 Save $5.99 (15%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The Assassins: As fully voiced characters, Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story.
- Supernatural Powers: Advanced bone charm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways.
- Imaginative World: The world is a character in its own right, rich with story, architecture and eclectic characters.
- Challenge: Customize your gameplay options and difficulty settings for an even more tailored adventure.
- The Void Engine: Dishonored 2 is beautifully brought to life with the new Void Engine, a leap forward in rendering technology, built from id Tech and highly-customized by Arkane Studios.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2 - this Fall’s #1 rated game on Metacritic*.
Praised by IGN as “amazing” and “a superb sequel”, declared a “masterpiece” by Eurogamer, and hailed “a must-play revenge tale among the best in its class” by Game Informer, Dishonored 2 is the follow up to Arkane Studio's first-person action blockbuster and winner of more than 100 'Game of the Year' awards, Dishonored.
Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily Kaldwin or the royal protector, Corvo Attano? Will you make your way through the game unseen, make full use of its brutal combat system, or use a blend of both? How will you combine your character's unique set of powers, weapons and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes, as you play through each of the game's hand-crafted missions.
*#1 rated on PS4 and PC
Top Customer Reviews
ONE MINOR COMPLAINT: My one disappointment so far, which is not at all unique to this game, is the repetition of dialogue used by idle NPCs. This is often encountered in games with a moderate-to-lengthy campaign, but the nature of a stealth-playable game lends itself to hearing far more NPC chatter which amplifies the feeling of repetition. Also, many of the NPC stock lines have been recorded by multiple male and female voice actors, so you'll hear the same exact line in various tones and cadences. I suspect this was done to minimize the feeling of repetition, but I find it actually hurts the experience. Once I found myself hearing the same lines over and over, it began to remove me from the story. This is a personal pet peeve and may not impact your experience at all, but I found it worth mentioning.