Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Dishonored 2 - Xbox One Standard Edition” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 46% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
$ 57 $39.99 Save $12.42 (31%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The Assassins: As fully voiced characters, Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story.
- Supernatural Powers: Advanced bone charm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways.
- Imaginative World: The world is a character in its own right, rich with story, architecture and eclectic characters.
- Challenge: Customize your gameplay options and difficulty settings for an even more tailored adventure.
- The Void Engine: Dishonored 2 is beautifully brought to life with the new Void Engine, a leap forward in rendering technology, built from id Tech and highly-customized by Arkane Studios.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2 - this Fall’s #1 rated game on Metacritic*.
Praised by IGN as “amazing” and “a superb sequel”, declared a “masterpiece” by Eurogamer, and hailed “a must-play revenge tale among the best in its class” by Game Informer, Dishonored 2 is the follow up to Arkane Studio's first-person action blockbuster and winner of more than 100 'Game of the Year' awards, Dishonored.
Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily Kaldwin or the royal protector, Corvo Attano? Will you make your way through the game unseen, make full use of its brutal combat system, or use a blend of both? How will you combine your character's unique set of powers, weapons and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes, as you play through each of the game's hand-crafted missions.
*#1 rated on PS4 and PC
Top customer reviews
THE QUICK REVIEW: Dishonored 2 is a solid sequel as it sticks to the original formula and feel of the first game, but delivers fun combat additions and more expansive gameplay. Keep in mind, it does have its quirks when it comes to some game mechanics. Some glitches I've run into are rage worthy, but nothing that is so frequent or annoying that it ruins the game for me. The story itself is a somewhat cliche revenge tale, yet fairly compelling enough to keep you engaged in the general plot. Overall, I would recommend this game at full price for players that thoroughly enjoyed the first game. For everybody else, wait until the price drops or buy a used copy.
- COMBAT and GAMEPLAY: I enjoyed the combat system in the first game, and I enjoy it even more in the new game. I am currently playing a stealth build, but when I do run into combat it is deliciously brutal. The new powers you have to choose from keep things exciting and the kill shots are very entertaining. The combat is similar to Skyrim, but faster and with more versatility.
- FREEEDDOOOOMM. I mean freedom both in terms of stealth routes AND character build. While the other game was fairly linear in terms of character build and exploration, Dishonored 2 seems much more expansive and versatile. Corvo and Emily each have their own skill trees to choose from, and the game itself can either be played with Tarantino level of violence or ninja stealth.The levels themselves are also much bigger with a labyrinth of paths to take if you want to stealth.
QUIRKS/GLITCHES - Like any new game (especially by Bethesda) it has its stupidly frustrating moments. For example, I had a mission where the enemy AI would somehow immediately alert regardless of stealth or not. I could be inside of a box in super turbo stealth mode and 37281 enemies would simultaneously go "I see YOU!" and come charging across a football field distance towards me. Once the level progressed to a new map, the problem fixed itself. The clunky mechanics of the "reach" (a power that helps you climb physically impossible distances) also is pretty frustrating since it is probably the most used move in the game. Nothing like scaling roof tops to avoid everything only to land face first on the pavement because the "up arrows" were just kidding.
STEALTH PLAYER FRUSTRATION:
One thing I have noticed, is that the AI seem 120392x more sensitive to detecting you than they did on the first game. I've played through the first game several times and I'm no stranger to stealth games. I even played it through 2 months before the release of the new game, obtaining the no kills, no detection achievements, so I know I'm not just "rusty." I love stealth builds, but until there is a patch, the game seems to cater more to the run and gun, blood is fun style.
So overall, the game is great. Not perfect, but definitely entertaining.
HOWEVER when you do install the game and the patch ita fantastic. There are so many ways to approach it. It kind of makes me think of bioshock meets deus X meets splinter cell. Its nice to have a choice of 2 players....to choose all out play styles of attack or stealth...a lot of different atrack or stealth types in your arsenal, the enemies are not too stupid and the story is good...I dont like to spoil things so Ill go as far as saying....if you played the first game....and you like steampunk looking games with that bioshock flavor you should enjoy this game.
The person who gave the game 2 stars because he expected more from "the limited edition" does have a point. Amazon really does need to explain to people what these editions and extra names in the titles actually get you....ie included codes, extras etc.
But the game itself is great, however if you dont have broadband...take your xbox to someones house who does so you can update your game ..... because unless you do....youve frankly....been ripped off
I think some people are far to pretentious about their games these days, i've been such a huge fan of this series since the first game. It brings a new level to stealth games! This is just an enhanced version of the first game and it's just as fun! Now, 1st P.O.V games were never my favorite as i get motion sick extremely easy but the transitions in this game are extremely smooth, no sickness for me! No game is perfect however and there are some things i wish had been improved but overall I give it a 4.7 (rounded it up to 5 stars)
There are more options in missions, its not just 'kill' or 'don't kill' Sometimes, not killing is morally worse.
The gameplay is smooth and easy on the eyes
You can play both Corvo or Emily
The New powers!
Gameplay is simple enough
Has a more Open World the then last game
Short Story! (While you can play it many ways, it's be nice have to more chapters to create a longer story)
Lack of Side missions (there never was 'true' side missions in this series, would have been nice to see more then what it has)
Glitches every now and then (typical with games however)
Lack of interaction with characters (It would have been nice to be able to interactive with side characters more)
Most recent customer reviews
My only wish is that it ran at 60 fps instead of being locked at 30fps.