|Item Weight||8.82 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 16 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||LHDSMLSILDSK|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LHDSMLSILDSK|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Disklok Security Device - Steering Wheel Lock - Full Cover - Silver - Thatcham Approved (Small, 13.7in - 15.3in)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Strongest Steering Wheel Immobilizer Which Provides the Best Protection!
- The Patented Design Spins on Attack, Prevents Steering, Protects the Airbag and Deters Keyless Entry Theft
- Fits Almost All Cars with Steering Wheels Measuring 13.7in - 15.3in (Measure Left to Right)
- Comes with 3 Keys, an Official Disklok Window Sticker and Peace of Mind
- 3 Year Mechanical Warranty
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
The Club 3000 Twin Hooks Steering Wheel Lock, Yellow
Car Lock, Car Steering Wheel Lock Universal Vehicle Truck Van SUV Auto Adjustable Anti-Theft Locking Heavy Duty Safety Hammer Self-defense Handy Tool With Emergency Hammer Window Breaker and 3 Keys
The Club 1103 LX Series Steering Wheel Lock, Silver
The Club CL303 Pedal to Steering Wheel Lock, Red
The Club 2100 Truck/SUV Club Steering Wheel Lock, Red
|Sold By||Disklok USA||Amazon.com||Monojoy Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||16.00 x 16.00 x 3.00 inches||5.30 x 6.50 x 24.80 inches||28.74 x 5.12 x 1.40 inches||5.00 x 9.00 x 4.20 inches||2.00 x 5.25 x 3.10 inches||5.00 x 9.00 x 4.80 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The World's Strongest Steering Wheel Security Device!
The Disklok Steering Wheel lock is the only one of its kind. With over 20 years’ experience and history behind the device, thieves stand no chance against this ultimate lock. A Patented, Multi-Award winning design across the UK and Europe ensures that the Disklok really is the strongest device available.
The unique advantage it has over the competitors is its ability to spin on the wheel when attacked, preventing steering and damage to the vehicles own steering wheel lock.
The Patented design is also accredited with Thatcham approval – a highly respected, independent UK laboratory along with SKB-IKOB in Europe passing their own stringent testing criteria
Choosing the Right Size
Due to its intuitive design the Disklok can fit and protect over 99% of cars and light commercial vehicles. The Disklok is available in three sizes, so make sure you chose the correct one to fit your steering wheel. To find out what Disklok you need just measure the diameter of the steering wheel.
Measuring your steering wheel left to right will give you the required size in inches.
Small will fit 13.7 - 15.3 inches, Medium 15.4 - 16.3 inches and Large 16.4 - 17.3 inches.
Three Keys and Tag
The Disklok is supplied with three keys, in case one or two are misplaced. Disklok always advise, for extra security, it is worth separating your Disklok key from your car keys. In a situation whereby your car keys are stolen, thieves will not have access to open the Disklok.
Keeping a note of the tag number safe is also important, as this can be quoted to obtain replacement or duplicate keys. Disklok is able to supply spare keys by using this number to cut a replica of your key. Disklok uses a specialist key cutter which only cuts keys on Disklok's request, maintaining the highest level of security for the customer.
Key Disklok Features
The Disklok is designed to spin on the wheel and not fix or attach to it – this is its unique feature and means that once fitted it’ll simply spin around freely and immobilize the steering wheel.
The locking barrel is a hardened anti-drill and anti-pick design with over 1 million possible combinations. The 10 internal disks spin when drilling or picking is attempted, rendering it impossible to open. The barrel itself when locked is flush to the surface, leaving no access for attack.
The Disklok is made out of a hardened steel, it is incredibly strong and weighs 8.8lbs to 11lbs depending on size. The Disklok is not just a visual deterrent, but this incredibly tough hardened steel design will hold up to any attack with manual tools.