Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on July 15, 2017
For an extended period of time, this was my oldest daughter's favorite thing to watch. It contains several shorts about giants; one is a Jack and the Beanstalk adaptation with Mickey, Donald, Goofey, and Willie the Giant, another is Mickey as a tailor fighting a less goofy nameless giant. There's also a black and white one with Mickey dreaming about becoming tiny, and one with Mickey and Pluto trying to get on a train (Pete won't let dogs on).

All of this is interspersed with Professor Von Drake (Donald Duck's Uncle) and Herman the Bottle Beetle. Bizarrely, Herman became my girl's favorite character in the world. She particularly loved "I believe it anyway" and "Herman I'm gonna smash you." Anyway, based on my experience, this collection is fantastic. We got a ton of use out of it.
on July 14, 2015
Great buy. Got here quickly and I was pleasantly surprised that there was more than 1 video on this dvd. There are a few different mickey mouse cartoons. I suppose I overlooked this when I placed the order...either way I would defiantly recommend this if your child or you are mickey fans.
on September 25, 2015
I was upset because I was expecting the original uncut versions. However, these were obviously TV edits narrated by "Ludwig von Drake" and "Bootle Beatle."
on April 18, 2017
Mickey, Donald, and Goofy staring in a classic fairytale. Granddaughter enjoyed
on April 21, 2017
Very Good old time Disney movie.
on June 7, 2017
Gift for MM fan!
on July 20, 2017
Singer loves it. The package was in great condition. Good quality.
on November 5, 2015
Bought this for a friends 4 year old! Worked perfectly!
on March 24, 2017
Just like I remembered. We are enjoying it with the grandkids.
on May 6, 2015
My granddaughter loves it. What more can I say.