|Product Dimensions||29.5 x 5 x 25 inches|
|Item model number||WA064JUNB|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||10.6 pounds|
Disney Baby Lightning McQueen Walker
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Sturdy wheels for floors and carpets and grip strips to reduce movement on uneven surfaces
- 4 McQueen themed toys teether, spinning wheel with lights and sounds, spinning matter, and rattling McQueen
- Features oversized snack and play area, 3 position height adjustment, and machine washable seat
- Folds quickly and compactly for storage and travel
- Holds child up to 30 pounds or 32", whom can sit unassisted
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Safety 1st Dino Sounds 'n Lights Discovery Baby Walker with Activity Tray
Joovy Spoon Walker, Adjustable Baby Walker, Activity Center, Greenie
Disney Winnie The Pooh Music and Lights Walker, Bees Knees
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||29.5 x 5 x 25 inches||24 x 28.1 x 22.5 inches||27.75 x 25.5 x 18 inches||24.8 x 28 x 23 inches|
Put your little one in the driver's seat with the Disney lightning McQueen walker. They'll love the interactive cars themed toys featuring both sounds and lights that let them imagine they've taken a trip to radiator springs.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. the fixtures like the i-95 sign, the car...those are impossible to remove after they are installed. After the first try, my son almost bumped his head with the i-95 sign, so I tried to take it out but could not. and I have to resort to use a padding to wrap around the sign.
2. there is no height adjustment even though the descriptions says: "...3 position height adjustment..".
Had i known the 2 issues above,I would not have bought it.
overall it's a decent walker. love the steering wheel/horn/blinkers.
By Babies N Brews on January 17, 2016
Pros: great playing station for baby while on carpet and early age. Teaches them to stand while on carpet. Can learn faster while on floor. I recommend using this for floors if you want your baby to learn early.
Cons: baby can't really moved on carpet on their own. They need help or probably will be able to when they are closer to walking age.
Lowest height setting is still pretty high even for tall babies. Which could be for safety purposes.
If you really want your baby to learn to walk early i recommend visiting babysrus to physically see them and test them, especially if you're going to spend more than 50 bucks. This walker is okay, great for playing.