Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Acoutsic Christmas Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 30, 2015
honestly , I just bought this cd for my grown son . I haven't opened it yet for I want to give it to him the next time he is in town, which could be awhile We were talking about this particular tape the other evening . I told him I still had it from 26 yrs ago but when I put it in the tape deck it didn't work so I looked on amazon and found the cd . These songs warm your heart and stay with you for the rest of your days younger parents may not recognized which movie the songs may be from but still a good choice of melodies forgoing to sleep at night/ naptime. I did receive this cd in a very timely manner
the cassette tape was called "Disney Lullaby Favorites" the cd is called "Disney Babies Lullaby"

By the way I did open it and check to if all was ok its perfect ! the same songs
on May 10, 2013
I bought this cd because both my daughter and myself LOVE Disney. I adore most of the classic songs and have been looking for a good Baby Mine for a long time. The price was right and it had great reviews so I went for it. I received it in the mail yesterday and just in time. I got laryngitis yesterday and wasn't able to sing to my daughter like I normally do every night. My husband sang to her instead which was nice but she wasn't happy mama didn't sing so she started to cry. I grabbed the cd, popped it in the player in her room, held her while it started, and put her in bed. She literally rolled over and started listening to it. She was asleep within 10 minutes. This is amazing as she just graduated to a toddler bed so she gets out at least three times before she stays put. All I can say is thank you for putting this cd together!
on November 4, 2015
This is at least the third copy of this CD I have purchased! This time it was for a baby shower gift!

I remember having this same compilation on cassette in the 80s when my sister was a baby. So I knew when I got pregnant I had to find this set of lullabies! My daughter (now 7) loved falling to sleep to them! My 5 year old son STILL listens to the CD every night at bedtime!

And my sister just had her first child 2 days ago.... I know he is going to love these lullabies as much as everyone before him!
on April 4, 2017
Loved it! We are HUGE Disney fans and we couldn't think of a better way of lulling our newborn daughter to sleep than with "Disney Baby Lullaby: Favorite Sleepytime Songs". The quality of sound and choice of songs are great. Enjoy every minute with the little ones as they grow too fast!
on March 7, 2014
It was wonderful to be able to buy this CD for our children. We had this on tape for our children when they were babies. We purchased one for each child so they could have it for their own. They loved this gift!
on May 4, 2017
My children (now grown up) loved the Disney songs especially this cd.now my first grandbaby only 7 weeks old loves the soothing music..
on February 19, 2014
I used this in a tape form 24 years ago for my daughter and had to have it for friends' kids I babysit for now. It has delicate, soothing music that has put every child to sleep without fail. I would recommend it to anyone with infants to toddlers. It 's great to sing along or listen to the easy words and rhythms to help relax young ones or put them to sleep. I will be getting another one to pass on to grandchildren. I love it!
on April 2, 2013
I recommend this to anyone with young babies or children. Different vocallists and accompaniments make it very easy and comfortable to listen to - not the same old "children's choir" or voices on every song. Very soothing and pleasant! I love the old favorites from Disney classics!
on March 30, 2013
This is an amazing gift to give to an expectant mother. I purchased this before my twin daughters were born and had it in the nursery from the time i brought them home and they listened to it for 3 years at when we are in thatbedtime and nap times. I even took it along on a road trip to soothe them when they were cranky. Works like a charm. Sometimes i even listen to some of the songs on the cd and it brings tears to my eyes because of the memories I have listening to it. My daughters are now 20. They too still like to listen to them with me.
on January 24, 2016
It was not how I expected.