Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Baby Lullaby
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 18, 2013
Wanted to get a CD of lullabies for my five year old who likes songs at night sometimes and loves to hear Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. This CD has that song as well as some of my favorites from movies that I watched as a child such as La La Lu from Lady and the Tramp and Baby Mine from Dumbo. Absolutely wonderful songs and great vocals. So glad I bought it as I won't mind at all listening to it at night with her and being able to share these beautiful lullabies that I loved when I was small with her is just the cherry on top.
on May 23, 2013
This album is great for getting my son to sleep. He likes listening to music at night but his mobile would only last a few minutes, so now I turn the mobile lights on and use this album so he can get about 45 mins of music. It works like a charm every night, really helps to "set the mood" for sleep. Some of the songs are instrumental, and some are renditions of classic songs. Would definitely recommend.
on June 4, 2015
I was so happy to find this! I bought the cassette version after my daughter was born in 1991. I bought this for her twins. It works as well for them as it does to her. Still remember all the loving lyrics. This is a great product for fussy babies.
on August 5, 2013
A magical collection of soothing Disney favorites. And the perfect baby shower gift. New Moms love it and seldom have duplicate shower gifts.
on June 15, 2014
I first purchased an earlier release of this album over 20 years ago, when my son was born. In the years since, I have purchased many more as shower/baby gifts. I am purchasing one today as a gift for my daughter's friend's baby shower. This is my all time favorite lullaby album.
on February 4, 2015
This is so awesome! This a re release, it is the same cd my mom use to play for me when I was little back in the 90s. It was the big guns she would pull out when I couldn't fall asleep, so I can give you a first hand account, it works!
Evidenced by the fact I have never heard the last 5 songs even though they were on the cd
on July 3, 2015
I bought this album because my grandmother had the same one when my siblings and I were kids and I just knew that my daughter would love it. It helps my daughter fall asleep just about every night! I love it
on June 12, 2016
I know this is a "baby" lullaby CD, but I recently purchased it for my 3 year old son to listen to as he goes to bed at night to drown out the barking dogs. He LOVES this CD and the fact that he knows a lot of these songs already. He has started asking me to lay with him and sing a few songs along with the CD, a new tradition that I LOVE before he drifts off to sleep.
on March 10, 2014
Love this cd for my baby girl and because I loved its soothing sounds so much and so does she, I bought one for her Godmother's baby girl also. It's the most perfect bedtime melodies. The baby is asleep very quickly.
on February 20, 2015
I have a 4 week old son that tends to get very fussy at night. I'm trying to establish a night time routine to help sleep train him and this has been a wonderful addition! He calms down listening to many of the songs. Very sweet melodies. Love love love!