Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on February 4, 2015
This is so awesome! This a re release, it is the same cd my mom use to play for me when I was little back in the 90s. It was the big guns she would pull out when I couldn't fall asleep, so I can give you a first hand account, it works!
Evidenced by the fact I have never heard the last 5 songs even though they were on the cd
on March 19, 2017
This was a baby shower gift for a coworker and she was thrilled.
on July 19, 2017
I had the cd with my first child. Lost the cd so downloaded the digital version still love it
on June 4, 2015
I was so happy to find this! I bought the cassette version after my daughter was born in 1991. I bought this for her twins. It works as well for them as it does to her. Still remember all the loving lyrics. This is a great product for fussy babies.
on June 12, 2016
I know this is a "baby" lullaby CD, but I recently purchased it for my 3 year old son to listen to as he goes to bed at night to drown out the barking dogs. He LOVES this CD and the fact that he knows a lot of these songs already. He has started asking me to lay with him and sing a few songs along with the CD, a new tradition that I LOVE before he drifts off to sleep.
on June 18, 2017
These are great!
on June 18, 2013
Wanted to get a CD of lullabies for my five year old who likes songs at night sometimes and loves to hear Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. This CD has that song as well as some of my favorites from movies that I watched as a child such as La La Lu from Lady and the Tramp and Baby Mine from Dumbo. Absolutely wonderful songs and great vocals. So glad I bought it as I won't mind at all listening to it at night with her and being able to share these beautiful lullabies that I loved when I was small with her is just the cherry on top.
on January 14, 2015
Surprised by the lyrics. I was hoping for just music, but my kids love it and still fall asleep quickly.
on December 5, 2015
CD skips on second song. We did not realize this until we attempted to listen to it a month and a half later and it was too late to return it. Poor quality cd since it was brand new and unopened.
on August 5, 2013
A magical collection of soothing Disney favorites. And the perfect baby shower gift. New Moms love it and seldom have duplicate shower gifts.