Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Cars 10" Backpack McQueen
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on December 4, 2013
Great little backpack. For those complaining about size, how much stuff are you trying to strap to the back of a 2-4 year old child? Its for carrying toys and a blankie, or overnight clothes, not 4 textbooks, and most importantly, the child will LOVE IT.
on January 11, 2014
My 3 year old loves this bag he rarely takes it off. It is not to big for him, made of good quality, and looks just like the picture. We strongly recommend it.
on April 30, 2014
My grandson is almost three and needed a little back pack to take to HeadStart when he goes in the fall. This is perfect for him. It is not big at all so not a lot will fit in it - but its perfect size for a toddler. :)
on November 22, 2015
Love the size of this backpack. It fits my 20 months old perfectly. It is also so roomy! We put a few diapers, full size pack of baby wipes some extra clothes, a bottle of bug spray and a big tube of diaper rash cream for his daycare with more room to spare!
on September 2, 2015
The paint peels off! The paint was peeling mildly on opening. I thought maybe it was due to transit and it wouldn't progress. My 2 year old sat with this backpack for a good ten minutes making me wonder what he was doing as he never sits still for this long. He was entertained from helping the peeling paint along further..
on August 26, 2015
It looks just like the picture! I got this for my three year old for school, and it's the perfect size for him! It is small, smaller than I expected, kind of a lunch box size. But you can still get toys, extra set of clothes and snacks in!
on April 18, 2016
Apparently I didn't read correctly when I saw that it was ONLY 10 Inches!!! Do you know how small that is?? My 3 year old son...who is a bit tall for his age, looked SO silly with this tiny backpack on. I would say that this backpack would only hold about 4, 9 inch or smaller, books, maybe a change of clothes or a light snack and that is about it. This would not be good for an over night bag, beach bag, or anything outside of the home. I would say it is perfect as a toddler/baby "play" backpack for around the house. It is very cute, but not practical.
on April 2, 2015
A little smaller than I thought, but it was perfect for the two year old I bought it for. He puts all of his little Cars cars in it. He even takes it to preschool. It was a big hit with him. It would be too small for the use of a regular backpack.
on April 25, 2013
Bought this item as a gift for my nephew, he carries all his Lightning McQueen stuff in it and takes it wherever he goes. Bought this item along with a set of jammies and a pillow both depicting Lightning McQueen.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2013
While the back pack is fairly small, it works great for my 2 year old. I was already aware of the small size based on prior reviews and that is exactly what I was looking for when I bought the back pack for my little guy.

See 1 answered question