Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Channel Holiday Playlist
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on October 28, 2012
This is a decent holiday CD with Disney Channel stars, the best being from Zendaya and Ross Lynch. The main negative of the CD is that there are a couple of weak performances, particularly the McClain Sisters--who were equally weak on the A.N.T. Farm CD. Since China Anne is part of the group Disney must be pushing them but their voice mix isn't good and you should skip past their version of Jingle Bell Rock. Bella Thorne is another acquired taste, one that I don't share with the younger listeners that like her on Shake It Up, so she doesn't add anything with Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree. Instead of buying the album try to download the individual tracks that aren't rehashes of old Christmas songs.
on December 10, 2013
My kids love it, and I can handle listening to it 3-4 times through without losing my mind. Some are better than others, and there's a little too much autotune happening, but at least the lyrics are clean
on May 28, 2013
This is a fun CD with good clean songs from clean Disney stars. My daughter loves Austin and Ally (Ross Lynch) and was tickled that he has a song on here as well. Even us adults can't help buy sing along :)
on December 7, 2012
This is OK. There are probably 4 or 5 songs that have grown on me. I like the traditional songs but the new Christmas songs, not so much. Maybe my kids will like it more since these are the people they watch on Disney Channel.
on December 4, 2012
If your kids are Disney Channel watchers, they will already know some of these songs. The songs are upbeat and fun and festive at the same time. And I'll confess, I may be having as much fun as the kids when this is on!!
on December 10, 2012
I am enjoying listening to this CD. It's essentially a sampler of the current Disney talent, a showcase that happens to have a Christmas theme.

I am a hard-core Christmas music fan. I start playing Christmas music before most people, and continue enjoying it throughout the year.

The familiar tunes on this CD are freshened up by their new settings, yet they still retain the uplifting flavor of Christmas, even while they bear the stamp of the new artists. The new songs are catchy and fresh. I appreciated the nice harmony of the vocals in the intro and bridge of the Jingle Bell Rock track.

I really enjoy the creativity of the arrangements, the real singing (not just shouting), and variety - keep it coming!
on November 25, 2012
I gave my 10-year-old daughter this CD as an early Christmas present. She loves all the songs and sings along with each one. The songs have catchy tunes and, although Disney pop songs are not my musical preference, I don't mind listening to the CD with my daughter!
on February 1, 2013
I DO LOVE HOLIDAY MUSIC ON DISNEY

I ALWAYS FEEL GOOD

SELENA GOMEZ AND THE SCENE AT HOLLYWOOD RECORDS WITH LOVE
on December 20, 2013
I bought this CD to use with my 4th and 5th grade choir. The kids all loved the CD as did my own children. This CD is not just for kids though.....I pop it in and sing along to it all of the time! Perfect CD for the holidays!
on September 29, 2014
I already have this cd. I bought it when it like came out a couple yrs ago. It's VERY good!!! :)) I had 2 like order that extra copy 4 myself bc I briefly misplaced the 1st 1 I bought. It was in another stack of cds I put in our extra bedroom! Lol :)) I now have an extra copy from u guys 4 safe keeping!! :)) Thnx!! :))