Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on May 2, 2013
Every time I look at this doll I can hear Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo in my head. There are thousands of Cinderella dolls out there. But how often do you see the Fairy Godmother? I love to find character dolls that are often overlooked, and seldom manufactured. This Fairy Godmother is the perfect likeness of the Disney animated version, and she is adorable.

This is a budget doll make for children's play. She has a vinyl/plastic head and hands. She has a soft body (no legs) that ends in a gathered pillow, and this design suits the doll very well. Her expression is friendly with a big smile and a twinkle in her brown eyes. She is wearing her light blue dress and cloak (trimmed in pink) and she has a large pink bow at her neck. She comes with her magic wand as an accessory.

Here is your chance to have your very own Fairy Godmother. (Although this one might not be as generous with the wishes.) I think any collector of Disney or fairytale themed dolls will be pleased with this doll.
on November 1, 2013
Got this for our almost 3 year old as a Christmas gift. Of course we love getting the princess dolls, but I love that there are other characters from the Disney movies that you can buy. It seems we have been stuck in a world where dolls for girls are physically in their early 20s or less, so it is refreshing that my daughter is playing with the other characters from the story - the "less than perfect characters". I love the classics! We now have the prince, Cinderella herself, the Fairy Godmother, and the carriage. I know you can also get the mice, but don't know otherwise. We have The Little Mermaid characters as well, that my older daughter received during a previous holiday season. All four of my daughters have enjoyed playing with these. I can't wait to see how they react to the new characters!
on May 25, 2013
I ordered this doll to set on the end of the bridal table as my grandaughter will be having a "Cinderella " wedding next year. We were missing a Fairy Godmother and thought this would do. It is weighted on the bottom which contributes to the uneven stance which is why a 4 star instead of 5.
on June 22, 2013
I highly recommend this sweet and lovable Cinderella Fairy Godmother doll to go along with Disney's Cinderella doll. My two toddler aged granddaughters love her best of all the Disney dolls. The oldest sleeps with her in her bed every night. She hugs her close to her and talks "with" her. This fairy godmother stirs
their imaginations and creativity. If I were a little child again, I would love her also.
on November 18, 2016
Who wouldn't love to have the Fairy Godmother in their collection? Very excited about her :) Fast shipping, too!
on February 26, 2014
I expected this doll to be like the other villain dolls i had purchased previously. However i did not like the bottom as it was stuffed and had no legs and for this reason it does not stand up well. For the price it was just ok
on March 28, 2013
My young (5 year old) granddaughter is going to be so pleased to be the only girl in her class with a fairy godmother. She loves Cinderella and everyone in the story, and has never seen this doll before. It's her birthday soon, and I know she will be thrilled with her new friend.
on January 8, 2013
Sweet doll but she should be able to stand up! Also her wand does not stay in her hand well and was lost several times before I figured out a way to attach it with an elastic hairband!! My Goddaughter is THRILLED with this Fairy Godmother so diffently glad I purchased her!!!
on June 2, 2013
What little girl could possibly play Cinderella without the fairy godmother ? Our 4 year old received a lot of Cinderella gifts for her birthday. She was thrilled to open the fairy godmother doll. She finished out her set of characters.
on September 27, 2013
This is great addition to my 7 yr olds collection of Disney characters. The lower portion is all stuffed and squishy not plastic, but nice. My girl was very thrilled with this fairy god mother doll. I recommend it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.