Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 237 reviews
on March 9, 2017
Bought these as a gift for a new player. Great to get tons of songs, but she finds the beginner Taylor swift book I got her easier to play.
on July 23, 2017
Such a fun and easy music book. It is on of my most favorite entry level music books.
on June 5, 2017
Songs were really simple, lots of "classics." Enjoyed it a lot.
on May 25, 2011
I purchased this for one of my piano students. It has a wonderful selection of songs in it. However, I really don't consider it easy piano. Seems there has been a trend towards making things harder and labeling them as easy. But it's still a great book. My student is currently starting Piano Adventures Lesson book 2, and this was a bit too much for her.
on August 16, 2017
Pieces good for beginners
on July 31, 2017
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter who is in her second year of piano lessons. It is a book she will be able to use for many years to come. She can play some songs now and work up to the harder ones.
on January 23, 2017
A gift for my granddaughter. She hasn't said too much yet, but after opening it, she liked looking through it.
on February 10, 2014
Bought this for our 8 year old niece for Christmas.She started piano lessons in April and has become quite good but still at beginner level. Being a big Disney fan, we figured she'd love this book. We were treated to a concert at home when we saw her late last month, and she played several of the songs from this book with ease.
on October 12, 2015
Pleasurable songs but difficult to learn for beginners.
on October 26, 2015
Great book but you have to be able to read music.