Disney Cuddly Bodysuit - Fashion 3 Pack: Disney / Pixar MONSTERS, INC. Character Toss , White/Navy/Green, 0-3 Months
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Disney Huggable Soft 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Features Disney / Pixar's most lovable monsters!
- Double row of snaps gives an extra inch of length to "grow" with your baby for longer wear
- Lap-shoulder neck opening makes dressing baby easier
- Tagless neck label protects baby's delicate skin
- Safety stitching on all seams for extra strength; holds its shape, with minimal shrinkage after repeated washings
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
The Disney Cuddly Bodysuit is a huggable soft 100% cotton, perfectly sized bodysuit that will cuddle your baby like no other. It will hold its shape, with minimal shrinkage after repeated washings, and it's even built with Snaps That Grow With Your Baby for longer wear. In this assortment you'll find three fun bodysuits: a bright and playful MONSTERS, INC. print and navy and green solids. Welcome your own "little monster" with a cuddle!
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.2 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B004WI3HTC
- Item model number: 011049MNR
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 18, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
FYI: This product is purchased for my child when he was two months, and he is 8 months now and still using it (my son is 9.5KG).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered 2x sizes larger than I needed, in hopes he could wear them for a while since $20 is expensive for 3 onesies... But they were fitted! Read morePublished on August 23, 2011 by Barlow Girl
My 10-week old girl fits perfectly in the 3-6 month size right now (on the smaller set of snaps). She is very tall though and generally into 6-months in most brands. Read morePublished on July 24, 2011 by Sara Bennett