Industrial Deals HPC Holiday Gift Picks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 26, 2013
These onesies are adorable, only they run a little large. I purchased the 0-3 month size and at 2 months old my LO weighs 11 lbs and they still fit her a little lose. Washing them with hot water helped a bit with shrinking and I can still make them work. I will definitely continue to buy disney baby wear.
on February 28, 2014
Great quality onsies for newborn. Love that it grows with baby. Nice colors and so far washes well without shrinking.
on June 23, 2014
My daughter has been wearing these bodysuits since she was 3 weeks (about 8 pounds). She is 3 months now (about 12 pounds and 23.5 inches tall) and these still fit amazingly with room to grow-the 0-3 month ones. We are still only buttoning to the tighter buttons! Overall, so cute!!
on July 4, 2013
The red one is very nice and the ribbon is made of high quality. It doesn't seem like it will look old very soon. It is very comfy and look so good on my daughter. My baby is a big one but fits well with the size of her age. Wonder if it will be a bit too big for other babies. But 5 stars for me.
on February 20, 2013
Colors & patterns are lovely, though the size is a bit smaller than i expected for 6-9 months. The quality of disney baby clothing is good!
on February 11, 2014
I was worried about the material being low quality due to the price, thought it was too good to be true. The 3 pack is wonderful! It is a great fit and it does not restrict my daughter from being mobile in any way like some other fits do.
on October 3, 2015
Great fabric and with it being somewhat large my daughter was able to wear longer.
on December 9, 2012
Can't go wrong with disney. I haven't gotten to where I only buy these onesies for my baby girl.
She usually gets to be too long for her onesies but not with these... they have the grown n inch snaps which solved that problem.
Not to mention good price too !
on June 25, 2015
Just too cute a combination of colors and patterns and the price can't be beat!
on August 27, 2013
I purchased two sets of these in different patterns. They are just adorable and very well made. The double snaps are so great for wearing longer with a growing baby. We are very happy with these.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.