Disney DCM-1 Classic Mickey Waffle Maker, Brushed Stainless Steel
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Start each morning with a mickey mouse waffle
- Nonstick baking plates for ideal results and easy clean up
- Mickey shaped indicator light
- Makes 7-Inch waffles with Mickey Mouse design, Power and ready light in shape of Mickey
- Non-stick cooking surface, Non-skid rubber feet
- Cord wrap
- The brushed stainless steel finish and laser etched logo bring a bit of elegance to the kitchen
- The nonstick coating makes baking and clean up fun and easy
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker
A waffle maker designed for all your Mickey Mouse waffle needs.
Got a craving for those legendary Mickey Mouse waffles? Kids still talking about them? Here's a (not-so-well-kept) secret: now you can have them whenever you want, as many as you want. Isn't that swell?
Nonstick Baking Plates
Spray, pour, bake, serve, yum. Our nonstick baking plates make it easy to turn out breakfast for an army of Disney fans. Clean up with a few swipes of a damp cloth, and you're ready to go again.
Power Indicator Light
It's charming and cute - but also useful for letting you know when the waffle maker is plugged in and hot. Safety first!
Perfectly shaped Mickey waffles every time. Top with fruit, syrup, chocolate, butter, whipped cream, cherries - separately or all at once.
Recipe Idea: Buttermilk Waffles!
1. Preheat waffle maker.
2. In medium sized mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. In separate bowl, beat together eggs and melted butter. Add buttermilk.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Allow to sit for 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Add 1/2 cup waffle mixture to the waffle maker and close the lid.
7. Bake between 2 and 4 minutes, using a toothpick to check that the waffle is thoroughly cooked. Makes 8 to 10 waffles.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups buttermilk
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.6 x 7.48 x 3.94 in||7.25 x 9.5 x 3.75 in||4.3 x 6.8 x 9.6 in||5.2 x 9.1 x 12.4 in||11.5 x 8.7 x 3.7 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Aluminum|
Serve Mickey Mouse waffles to the kids and the kids at heart with the classic Mickey waffle maker. Bakes an approximately 7" waffle in the shape of Mickey. The nonstick coating makes baking and clean up fun and easy. Even the indicator light adds a touch of fun in the shape of Mickey. The brushed stainless steel finish and laser etched logo bring a bit of elegance to the kitchen.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Regardless, not only did this item arrive late, it arrived in the most deplorable condition I've ever seen. Scratches, dents, stains, etc. covered the stainless steel looking parts. The handle appears to be metal—nope it's plastic. The illuminated Mickey silhouette is simply a sticker (that was peeling off on the one I received). Complete waste of money. So very disappointed in Amazon for selling me this product.