Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.50 shipping
Disney Doc McStuffins Doctor's Bag
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Doc McStuffin's Bag Set includes 8 glittery and sparkly Pieces
- Features Doc's bag, play thermometer, syringe, blood pressure cuff, horoscope, bandage cuff, sticker sheet and Doc's magical stethoscope
- The set includes a light up stethoscope
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your stuffed animals and toy friends are ready for their check-ups! Disney Junior's Doc McStuffins Doctor's Bag Set includes a new and improved Doctor's bag, sparkly syringe, blood pressure cuff with working gauge and glitter vinyl cuff, glittery otoscope, bandage cuff bracelet, and a bandage box that dispenses colorful bandage stickers! Of course, Doc's magical stethoscope is included featuring sounds and light-up. Now your little Doc can "practice" her skills and nurture her favorite toys back to perfect health. Requires 3 AG13 batteries.
From the Manufacturer
Your stuffed animals and toys have never been more excited to get their check up's. Now your little Doc can "practice" her skills and nurture her favorite toys back to perfect health.
Compare with similar items
AMOSTING Doctor Kit Pretend and Play Medical Toys Set with Carry Case for Kids and girls – 10pcs Pink
Doc McStuffins Check Up Kits Favor Pack (24pc)
Disney Doc Mcstuffins Toy Hospital Doctor's Bag Set by Disney
Fisher-Price Medical Kit
Kids Doctor Kit - Pretend Play Doctor Kit for Kids,Deluxe Play Doctor Set for Kids, Gamzoo Dentist Fit Toy Doctor Kit with Lights for 3 - 5 Year Old Girls & Boys
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AKS enterprises||IDOOT DIRECT||Silver Shelf||senecasell||Markham Capital||GAMZOO|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 16.5 x 13 in||6.3 x 9.06 x 1.57 in||11.15 x 8.4 x 1 in||—||2 x 16.5 x 13 in||4.2 x 8.8 x 6.1 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- doctor bag is a hard shell and closes to keep all the instruments inside (great for travel and CLEAN up :)
- glittery handles do not shed any glitter (husbands rejoice)
- all instruments look like Doc's on the show
- stethoscope lights up and Doc's voice is recorded to say a few lines from the show when either the heart button is pressed on the front, or the little tab underneath is pressed when "listening" to a "patient" (by placing the stethoscope on something)
- The stethoscope ear piece is really tight - my 2 year old doesn't mind that much but it fits very very snug and the plastic is not very flexible. I think for an older child this could be an issue.
That aside, the instruments are great fun, and for the most part are well-made. The blood pressure cuff I suspect will be the first to fall apart. It's more cheaply made than the other instruments, and the spinner inside the gauge sticks a bit. Thus far a solid tap gets it going again. Given that it is the star of the set for our little one, grief will ensue when tapping it no longer encourages it to work.
Overall, this is a good set for the 3-4 year old age range. The parts are not too small, work properly (mostly), and have already provided hours of fun, health education, and interaction with others.
I do wish that it were a little more realistic, but it's still a great product.
Quality, the glitter has not fallen off yet after 4 months of hard play
Kid friendly (no small parts or choke hazards)
The Dr hard case is a nice feature as you can put all the Dr. Tools in it
Comes with batteries! (used for the stethoscope)
The Case is a bit hard to open for a toddler.
If you have a son or daughter who is really into Doc McStuffins i certainly recommend this toy. Even If you kid is under three, the toy from personal experience is safe enough for lat one and two year old to handle. There are no moving parts and the glitter is pretty well glued on to the toy. After four months of hard use we have not had it come off on clothing or hands.