Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.95 shipping
Disney Doc McStuffins Doctor's Bag
|Price:||$38.00 + $4.50 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Doc McStuffin's Bag Set includes 8 glittery and sparkly Pieces
- Features Doc's bag, play thermometer, syringe, blood pressure cuff, horoscope, bandage cuff, sticker sheet and Doc's magical stethoscope
- The set includes a light up stethoscope
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your stuffed animals and toy friends are ready for their check-ups! Disney Junior's Doc McStuffins Doctor's Bag Set includes a new and improved Doctor's bag, sparkly syringe, blood pressure cuff with working gauge and glitter vinyl cuff, glittery otoscope, bandage cuff bracelet, and a bandage box that dispenses colorful bandage stickers! Of course, Doc's magical stethoscope is included featuring sounds and light-up. Now your little Doc can "practice" her skills and nurture her favorite toys back to perfect health. Requires 3 AG13 batteries.
From the Manufacturer
Your stuffed animals and toys have never been more excited to get their check up's. Now your little Doc can "practice" her skills and nurture her favorite toys back to perfect health.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$4.50||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||gameworld121_Imports. US DELIVERY WITHIN 2 WEEKS||Dynamic Computer Works||TheCherryTree23||Orange G||Amosting||Kidzlane|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 16.5 x 13 in||11.15 x 8.4 x 1 in||16.54 x 3.54 x 12.99 in||9.4 x 10.4 x 2.2 in||6.3 x 9.06 x 1.57 in||3.5 x 12 x 10.5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- doctor bag is a hard shell and closes to keep all the instruments inside (great for travel and CLEAN up :)
- glittery handles do not shed any glitter (husbands rejoice)
- all instruments look like Doc's on the show
- stethoscope lights up and Doc's voice is recorded to say a few lines from the show when either the heart button is pressed on the front, or the little tab underneath is pressed when "listening" to a "patient" (by placing the stethoscope on something)
- The stethoscope ear piece is really tight - my 2 year old doesn't mind that much but it fits very very snug and the plastic is not very flexible. I think for an older child this could be an issue.
I do wish that it were a little more realistic, but it's still a great product.
That aside, the instruments are great fun, and for the most part are well-made. The blood pressure cuff I suspect will be the first to fall apart. It's more cheaply made than the other instruments, and the spinner inside the gauge sticks a bit. Thus far a solid tap gets it going again. Given that it is the star of the set for our little one, grief will ensue when tapping it no longer encourages it to work.
Overall, this is a good set for the 3-4 year old age range. The parts are not too small, work properly (mostly), and have already provided hours of fun, health education, and interaction with others.
CON: Bag is very very very very hard to open. No, really, the bag's latch design is very bad!