Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- All in-game characters - most notably Oswald The Lucky Rabbit whose voice will be heard for the first time ever - are fully voiced by the official voice actors of those characters
- Players will experience Disney's forgotten characters and attractions in all-new levels and further explore levels from the original Disney Epic Mickey game, but now changed, impacted by world-changing events that have shaken Wasteland apart.
- New 2D levels based on classic Disney animated films and shorts will offer compelling puzzle-based, platforming gameplay
- Players will enjoy an original game story co-written by award-winning American comic book writer, Marv Wolfman, and Junction Point
- The storyline will feature a variety of new and returning characters that will further immerse players in Disney's rich history while adversaries familiar and new will challenge players.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Players can play as Oswald in drop-in, drop-out 2-player co-op mode. "The Power of Two" will be evident as Oswald participates in Mickey's adventure every step of the way.
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is an Action-Adventure Platforming game set in the Disney themed gameworld of Wasteland. The game utilizes the same open-ended, environment-manipulating play mechanics of the original Disney Epic Mickey to create a unique experience that lets players create their own paths through game levels. The game features both Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, each with their own tools of environment manipulation. Additional features include, forgotten Disney characters and attractions, all-new levels, professional voice acting, Disney-inspired music and lyrics, and drop-in, drop-out two-player co-op support.
Unleash the Power of the Brush in a Whole New Way
Join Mickey and Oswald in an epic battle to save the magical world of Wasteland and change it forever. Interact with your favorite characters like never before in the most heroic adventure yet.
In Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, gamers will play as Mickey Mouse and for the first time ever, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Walt Disney's first cartoon star, in an all-new adventure of creativity and discovery. Created by industry luminary Warren Spector and Disney Interactive's Junction Point game development studio, Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two returns the franchise to the Wii system from Nintendo.
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two returns Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to Wasteland, an alternate world filled with 80 years of forgotten Disney characters and theme park attractions. But for the first time, Mickey and Oswald will join forces as true partners - Mickey with his magical paint brush that wields paint and thinner, and Oswald with his powerful remote control that allows him to command electricity. This new co-op play combined with enhanced in-game physics will further enhance the idea that "PlayStyle Matters" - a unique approach to gameplay pioneered by Warren Spector where players dynamically tackle different challenges in order to explore all possibilities and storylines, but with consequences for their chosen actions.
Key Game Features
- Players can play as Oswald in drop-in, dropout 2-player co-op mode. The Power of Two will be evident as Oswald participates in Mickey's adventure every step of the way.
- All in-game characters -- most notably Oswald The Lucky Rabbit whose voice will be heard for the first time ever -- are fully voiced by the official voice actors of those characters.
- Players will experience Disney's forgotten characters and attractions in all-new levels and further explore levels from the original Disney Epic Mickey game, but now changed, impacted by world-changing events that have shaken Wasteland apart. New 2D levels based on classic Disney animated films and shorts will offer compelling puzzle-based, platforming gameplay.
- Players enjoy an original game story co-written by award-winning American comic book writer, Marv Wolfman, and Junction Point. The storyline features a variety of new and returning characters that further immerse players in Disney's rich history while adversaries familiar and new will challenge players.
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is the first video game that can be described as a "musical," where at various points during the adventure characters will express themselves and advance the plot by bursting into song. All songs feature original Disney-inspired music and lyrics. Players will also hear tunes and instrumentation that change based on their personal choices, which will ultimately allow each individual to "conduct" their own unique soundtrack.
Utilize Mickey's magic brush.
All-new game levels.
458 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-5 of 458 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is nothing inappropriate in the game, and my 3 year old likes to watch it, however the use of 2 controllers to move around and shift the camera while you walk has made it impossible for my 3 year old, very difficult for my 5 year old, and still a bit slow moving for my 7 year old.
If your kids are comfortable using two controller movement in other games then this shouldn't be a problem.. for mine it was a big learning curve which *forced* me to have to play it for them.
How goods the game?
Well I hadn't played a video game in years (if you cant tell I got a full house and that isn't all of them..lol) but when my kids called me in to help them... Video game night ended up being 3 nights in a row rather then once a week... yeah it went until I beat the game...lol
So you could say its a really good game!
We (both child and parent) were not disappointed!
The graphics looked like so real that you felt that you were in this paint-like world. It was fun to have choices rather than the game making you to do something because of its lack of choices. It felt as if I had more control than most games I have encountered. I was amazed how the game interacted with me rather than me interacting with it. Both my daughter and myself enjoyed this game and that is not an easy thing to accomplish! The only complaint my daughter had about the game was it didn't last longer!
Disney has done an excellent job creating a universe where you not only build but get to fight the bad guys. Definitely an excellent action packed game without dumbing down the parents! We are all looking forward to the next chapter of Disney Epic Mickey!
I'm 50 and any controller that is not an N64 controller feels like sleeping with someone elses husband. The fact that I can't change my point of view . think first person, (like link in an epic battle where you can "Z" in) drove me absolute bat s***.
I can get behind the premise and the graphics are nice. But man, at this point I want to play without the safety strap on my wrist so that the num chuck might fly off and hit the screen and avenge me.
A good review for the game from a middle aged grumpy woman who can't find anyone to play classic games with her. Boogerman anyone?