Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 44% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 97 $19.99 Save $6.02 (30%)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- All in-game characters - most notably Oswald The Lucky Rabbit whose voice will be heard for the first time ever - are fully voiced by the official voice actors of those characters
- Players will experience Disney's forgotten characters and attractions in all-new levels and further explore levels from the original Disney Epic Mickey game, but now changed, impacted by world-changing events that have shaken Wasteland apart.
- New 2D levels based on classic Disney animated films and shorts will offer compelling puzzle-based, platforming gameplay
- Players will enjoy an original game story co-written by award-winning American comic book writer, Marv Wolfman, and Junction Point
- The storyline will feature a variety of new and returning characters that will further immerse players in Disney's rich history while adversaries familiar and new will challenge players.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is an Action-Adventure Platforming game set in the Disney themed gameworld of Wasteland. The game utilizes the same open-ended, environment-manipulating play mechanics of the original Disney Epic Mickey to create a unique experience that lets players create their own paths through game levels. The game features both Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, each with their own tools of environment manipulation. Additional features include, forgotten Disney characters and attractions, all-new levels, professional voice acting, Disney-inspired music and lyric, drop-in and dropout two-player co-op support.
Unleash the Power of the Brush in a Whole New Way
Join Mickey and Oswald in an epic battle to save the magical world of Wasteland and change it forever. Interact with your favorite characters like never before in the most heroic adventure yet.
In Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, gamers will play as Mickey Mouse and for the first time ever, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Walt Disney's first cartoon star, in an all-new adventure of creativity and discovery. Created by industry luminary Warren Spector and Disney Interactive's Junction Point game development studio, Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two comes to Next-Gen game consoles for the first time.
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two returns Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to Wasteland, an alternate world filled with 80 years of forgotten Disney characters and theme park attractions. But for the first time, Mickey and Oswald will join forces as true partners - Mickey with his magical paint brush that wields paint and thinner, and Oswald with his powerful remote control that allows him to command electricity. This new co-op play combined with enhanced in-game physics will further enhance the idea that "PlayStyle Matters" - a unique approach to gameplay pioneered by Warren Spector where players dynamically tackle different challenges in order to explore all possibilities and storylines, but with consequences for their chosen actions.
Key Game Features
- Players can play as Oswald in drop-in, dropout 2-player co-op mode. The Power of Two will be evident as Oswald participates in Mickey's adventure every step of the way.
- All in-game characters -- most notably Oswald The Lucky Rabbit whose voice will be heard for the first time ever -- are fully voiced by the official voice actors of those characters.
- Players will experience Disney's forgotten characters and attractions in all-new levels and further explore levels from the original Disney Epic Mickey game, but now changed, impacted by world-changing events that have shaken Wasteland apart. New 2D levels based on classic Disney animated films and shorts will offer compelling puzzle-based, platforming gameplay.
- Players enjoy an original game story CO-written by award-winning American comic book writer, Marv Wolfman, and Junction Point. The storyline features a variety of new and returning characters that further immerse players in Disney's rich history while adversaries familiar and new will challenge players.
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is the first video game that can be described as a "musical," where at various points during the adventure characters will express themselves and advance the plot by bursting into song. All songs feature original Disney-inspired music and lyrics. Players will also hear tunes and instrumentation that change based on their personal choices, which will ultimately allow each individual to "conduct" their own unique soundtrack.
- The Disney Epic Mickey franchise comes to Next Gen consoles for the first time.
Utilize Mickey's magic brush.
Put Oswald's remote to use.
Top Customer Reviews
The game's major fault (if you want to call it that) is that it's rather short in length. This does not bother me at all, since I'm a very busy adult, and I don't have all that much time for gaming. I would much rather have a beautiful, finely tuned experience than a bloated one that can drag at times. And if you're buying this game for your child, it's nice to know that whis game won't suck them in for endless hours like WOW or Skyrim, but will lend itself well to short, enjoyable sessions. However, there are plenty of collectibles to go back for, so you can still spend plenty of time in Mickey's world.
Also- this is a great co-op game! Fun for an adult and their child, two siblings, or even you and your significant other.
The concept - a new storyline for Mickey (and Oswald) - is a great one. The cut scenes are spectacular. Watching the opening scenes really gives you the feeling like you are playing characters in a Disney cartoon.
Then the game play starts.
The camera is horrid, and the same stick controls the camera and the aiming. The aiming is just as bad, with Mickey's paint going in random ways, but rarely where you want it to. To add to the frustration, in co-op, if you miss with the thinner and hit Oswald, you do damage.
Co-op is more fun, as you cannot switch and control Oswald if you are playing solo, it's only Mickey. However, the vertical split and the zoom level they've chosen means that you cannot see much. Paired with the bad camera control and how finicky platforms, puzzles, and combat is - let's just say you have to REALLY love Mickey to be willing to keep slogging through this.
This had the potential to be amazing. It, unfortunately, is not.
pros. wonderfull graphics, entertaining story and flawless gameplay
cons. splitscreen for co-op
One thing I appreciated over the original is the voice-overs. I didn't mind reading everything in the original, but it made it hard for my younger children to play. With this Epic Mickey, the dialogue is all spoken as well (and can be skipped with the push of a button).
All in all, this is a fun game. Great if you liked the first one, great to have in HD, and great split-screen coop. I was lucky enough to buy it as the Amazon Deal of the Day, and I thought I got real bang for my buck. Not sure if I would have appreciated the game as much at full price...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
son enjoys the game but gets confused as I did with some of the missions (5yr old)quality is great and very magical maps to do missions on .Published 3 months ago by Guth
My kids needed a good wholesome game to play together and this is it. Came within a couple of days.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer