Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 28, 2013
If she ever looses one of the fairies in this set I am completely screwed because I will HAVE to buy the whole thing again and have them air dropped from a helicopter to my door that afternoon in order to avert a national crisis.

We are going through a hard-core Fairy addiction at the moment so your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.
22 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 22, 2015
They are only getting three stars because my daughter is almost 3 and doesn't care what they look like. I feel like I got a knock off version. The glitter is very sporadic on the fairies. Also Tinkerbell and Silvermist look like a drunk person painted their faces. Seriously, they look like evil clowns. The only reason we didn't do a return is because my daughter didn't care, and she was so excited to get them. I'd say for something like this, go to the store and get it so you can make sure that they actually look decent.
on March 20, 2014
I went to the Disney store first & they do not have periwinkle in their set bc of the new pirate movie..however when I found this set that my daughter so desperately wanted for her bday cake & toys I thought yes!! I figured 6 bucks more no biggie..the site claims they're new but the faces are dirty & scuffed on more than 1 fairy, the box wasn't sealed it was taped shut..the glitter isn't original glitter as it is chunked on in scuffed parts of their outfits..if my daughter didn't really want periwinkle included I would return this on principle alone. She's happy so I'm happy for her but disappointed in knowing that this isn't new & I paid for new, not cool. Bad business. They did however deliver on the exact date promised! Maybe some are new but mine is not.
on December 16, 2014
the first wing came of 2 minutes after my daughter unwrapped her gift.
sadly this product is of poor quality and some of the fairies faces look frightening. contorted.
in a way that even a 3.5 year old complains about it :/
on March 10, 2014
The figures are strong and durable. Even the wings are very well made. The paint is solid and I like that the glitter doesn't rub off easily. Unfortunately, the paint jobs are ridiculous. My four year old daughter opened this, made a face, and said, "Mommy, Tinkerbell's face is scary." If I could post an image you'd see why I gave this only two stars, despite incredible durability. The paint bubbles up in weird places, and the lips, teeth, and eyebrows are sloppy and crooked.
review image
on November 21, 2014
Purchased this set for my 4 year old daughter for Christmas last year. She was obsessed with the movie and was thrilled to receive these dolls. They are a good size for small hands and have been surprisingly durable. Almost right away, we removed the bases which made the dolls infinitely more "playable". These have barely left my daughter's hands and a year later are still her favorite!
on April 21, 2013
Ordered to use as cake toppers for a birthday cake. They are adorable and made nice toys too. My girls love them
on August 1, 2013
My 3 and 1/2 year old daughter loves these disney fairies. For Easter I purchased everything to make her a fairy garden and completed her garden with these fairies. She loves them and takes them everywhere. They do come connected to the plastic pedestal pieces but she took them off of all the fairies. I guess they bothered her but her taking them off of the pedestals did not harm them in any way cosmetically speaking. If your children like the Tinkerbell movies, they will absolutely love these, all the characters are perfect!
on January 6, 2014
My 4 and 2 year old girls love the Secret of the Wings. These figurines of their favorite characters are a hit. However, they smelled kind of bad when out of the box. The smell has dissipated. They do have sharp edges on each piece which is a buzzkill because they are always wanting to run around with them. We then have to tell them that these figurines have to be put on the shelf, tres bummer. Therefore, four stars instead of five.
on February 26, 2014
We gave these Disney fairies to my daughter for her 3rd birthday and she plays with them nearly every day. A few of the fairies have lost their wings from the abuse of a 3 year-old, but considering how many days, hours, baths, etc. they have been played with I am really impressed that they lasted a year and a half before she had anything brake on them. They are worth it for a Tinker Bell fan.