Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 4, 2016
Best Halloween Costume for Nemo obsessed Toddler. There were lots and lots of super heroes, princesses, and other popular costumes, but we had no difficulty finding our little Nemo in crowded parties and events. We got tons of compliments on the unique costume and our little guy loved swishing around "swimming" in his costume. Even kept the comfy hat on. It's practical, adorable and was a big hit.
review image
on June 22, 2015
Very cute, durable costume.
The face part pops out about 10 inches from the kids body, making it really come alive, and one fin is even smaller than the other fin. Nice attention to details.

My son wore this to a halloween party at school, then another party, then on actual halloween.
We bought him some orange tights and it was awesome. Then he kept it and wore it for dress up for another 6-9 months.
We just gave it to the toddler room at his school, and they are using and abusing it.
It's held up completely well, despite a lot of use (and multiple washings).
on January 5, 2013
High quality, adorable Nemo costume. I could not find Nemo costumes in regular stores so I turned to the amazing Amazon.com and was able to find this costume for roughly 30.00-(very comparable to chain retail stores!). My 4 year old son loved it! Everyone complemented him and I was shocked when I was recognized the next day at the local grocery store because people remembered my little Nemo! So needless to say, it made an impression. People were very impressed with this costume and how good it looked!
on May 13, 2017
My son loves it. My other son is going to be Hank, my husband is going to be Marlin and I'm going to be Dory.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This is PERFECT! My 4 year old girl loved it! And I loved it because it fits her so cutely! The material is so much better than I expected: not too thick so she doesn't get hot wearing it, and not too thin so it doesn't look cheap. Overall, we were all very impressed with the quality and very happy we made a good choice after looking around for a Halloween costume for days....
on December 19, 2014
Cute costume - my son wanted to be a fish and this costume worked for that. May want to get something to put inside so it sits bigger, as otherwise it lays down.
on October 5, 2017
If I could give zero stars, I would. This costume is unbelievably so poorly made. I could have done better in my 5th grade Home Ec class. Don't waste your time or money. I returned this immediately.
review image review image review image review image
on December 14, 2012
Bought this costume for my five year old. Used it for a recital for his school. Got lots of comments before the recital from people passing by. The quality is excellent, easy to put on and take off, and will not get too hot and stuffy when wearing it. The headpiece was a little small and did not use it, but does not take away from the overall look. The tail piece attached to the rear with Velcro and holds on very tight. The overall puffiness of the consume is okay, but starts to crumble just a little after wearing it for 30 minutes and moving around in it. Overall a very good costume and hopefully he can use it for Halloween next year.
on August 28, 2015
Super cute! My son jumped from a size 4T to a size 6 during this summer and this costume still fits him comfortably.
on December 11, 2016
So cute, and well constructed, too. Fits my two-year-old nicely, but I think would easily fit again next year, and maybe even at 4 as well. The back fin attaches by velcro, and the hat is separate, the rest is one piece, with velcro closure.