Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

10" Mini Disney Frozen Backpack for Babies and Infant

on August 15, 2014
My 16 month old loves this backpack. It is big enough to carry all her essentials for the day. We have started using this as our mini diaper bag for trips to the store or just running errands. The mesh pocket on the side holds her water bottle. She loves talking to Elsa and Anna as we drive around. I was glad to get something that was Frozen but also very practical for every day use.
on August 23, 2014
I bought this for my Niece's third birthday and she loved it! it fit her perfectly and she uses it all the time when playing outside. I would recommend this product for anyone looking to buy a gift for a little girl who loves Frozen (side note: what little girl doesn't love Frozen right now?).
on September 3, 2014
Perfect for granddaughter & her first year at school. A definite hit
on October 26, 2014
She loves it :) sleeps with it etc. Awesome purchase
on August 21, 2014
My granddaughter loved it. Actually its cuter than the big ones.
on August 14, 2014
Love this backpack!!! It is so cute and sparkly in person :-)
on September 4, 2014
Very little, but super cute! My 2 y/o loves it!
on September 15, 2014
my daughter screamed when she seen it
on August 13, 2014
This was such a good deal! The backpack seems very well-made and durable. Elsa and Anna's bodies are glittery and slightly raised - a cute detail I wasn't expecting! The water bottle holder is too small for a normal kids water bottle (the elastic band at the top of it isn't very stretchy) but other than that it's fabulous and with the amazing price, I still gave it five stars. Plus we found a smaller plastic bottle that used to have milk in it (left over from lunch at a restaurant) that fits nicely, so we'll just use that in here! I am so thrilled to have found such a great toddler backpack for a fraction of what other people are charging on Amazon!!!
on August 26, 2014
Wonderful bag and my little 3 year old niece loves it. Elsa and Anna are embossed ? not sure if that is the term for the 3D effect but wonderful bag
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.