Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

70%
30%

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on December 28, 2016
My little 'monkey girl' loves it! I bought it right before she got into kindergarten and it's been 4 months now and the backpack still there, nothing is broken or tore.
on August 21, 2014
She loves it, i only wish it had a double zipper on the large compartment, but is a better size for her, (well actually for her school supplies, ) the smaller one is more her size as she is a little on the small side for her age, but her supplies didn't fit, so went with the middle size 14 inch, and it is perfect!!! Thank you Amazon Prime!!!
on September 6, 2015
excellent design and the material looks good. the adjuster strap is very fragile, but my girl is 4 and not burdened with a lot of weight, I worry that this might break fast
on October 8, 2014
My 6 yr old fell in love with this backpack. It is very sturdy but the only downfall is that the zipper lining completely came apart after 4 weeks of usage.
on July 23, 2015
I brough the 16 inch for my kindergarten last year ... And I highly recomend it . Quality very good
on September 22, 2014
Very cute. Perfect size for my preschooler! It's held up very well so far. I'll update if that changes.
on September 10, 2014
Just what I was looking for and my granddaughter loves it. Was not disappointed in quality or price.
on December 14, 2014
beautiful !!
on September 15, 2014
Came as expected! Satisfied.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.