Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 567 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 637 reviews
on September 1, 2014
Too small! Doesn't cover my 4-year-old's hair and falls off constantly. Looking for a new one now..
on August 15, 2015
WORST WIG EVER!!!!!! I wish I could give this ZERO STARS! It barely covers a tiny kid's head. I returned it (LOVE Amazon's return policy). DO NOT BUY! It's just a cap with short braid, it's NOT a wig.

MY SOLUTION:
I ended up buying the long, blonde RAPUNZEL wig, sprayed it lightly with white hairspray, and then spray glue so I could add white sprinkles throughout, then I glued on sparkly snowflakes, which I adorned with blue gems in the center of each snowflake. It was by far the best Elsa wig.

PHOTO is of my makeshift wig
review image
44 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2014
Ordered this wig for my 5 year old's birthday and it doesn't even come close to fitting. It's so tight and small and can't stay on even with bobby pins. She is very disappointed.
on September 8, 2014
Awful looking. The stitching shows, there are bare spots.
on October 19, 2015
I purchased this for my 7 year old daughter to go with her Elsa costume. The wig is too small for her head. She was disappointed that it will not fit. I chose not to return it because the price was slashed considerably and she likes the hair clip. We have decided the remove the hairclip from the wig and use it on my daughter's hair. If I had purchased this at the full price at our local costume store, I would have returned it. It simply isn't worth the full price if it doesn't fit. I wish they had made the wig bigger. However, the clip is very nice.
on September 9, 2014
Doesn't fit. Way too small. Not advertised correctly.
on August 14, 2014
Out of the box, this looks beautiful, but it will not stay on. Extreme disappointment for the child. I have tried every trick I can think of to make this work. Total piece of junk!
on January 23, 2016
This wig is beautiful and perfect for your little Elsa (mine used it for Halloween) but also wears it around the house. I took off a star for durability. The Tiara this broke within 30 minutes of her putting it on (it is held by 2 tiny strands) I taped it back in to snap a few pictures but it didn't last while we went out trick or treating. Luckily my daughter didn't seem to mind. Also, since it is braded it does look a bit messy after wearing it a few times but she still loves it.
review image review image
on September 15, 2014
This wig does not fit the entire head, but instead only the top part of the head. This wig is very small.
on November 1, 2014
Believe all the reviews. This wig is TINY. 36 months - 6 years is a complete joke; it's too small for my two-year-old niece, let alone my four-year-old daughter. I read the reviews and bought it knowing it runs small, thinking it'd be fine for my daughter, who's always been about 10th percentile for head size for her age. It was small when we got it and tried it on, but I figured it was for one night (Halloween) and bobby pins would do the trick. Even with bobby pins, it lasted about 3 minutes before it fell off her head (and bobby pins don't work that well as it's a solid fabric cap, so you can't put them through the cap in the middle of the wig). Another friend who went looking for an Elsa wig for her daughter was steered away from this one and to the Rapunzel wig by costume shop employees. Don't bother with this wig unless you're looking for a solution for a baby.