Disney Frozen Glitter Glider Anna, Elsa and Olaf Doll Set
|Price:||$15.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.01 (6%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Beloved characters from the movie Frozen are ready to glide around the kingdom with an all-new rolling mechanism!
- Just roll them forward and watch them slide over the snow
- Re-create your favorite scenes from the movie or make up icy cool adventures of your own
- Anna and Elsa wear clippable MagiClip dresses that allow for quick and easy outfit changes
- Includes the two sisters - Anna and Elsa - and their adorable snowman friend Olaf
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Bring your favorite Frozen characters to life in an exciting new way! Anna, Elsa and Olaf each feature a simple rolling mechanism that allows girls to glide the characters all around the kingdom of Arendelle - just like in the movie. Anna and Elsa wear clippable, sparkling MagiClip fashions for quick and easy outfit changes. They are joined by Olaf the Snowman, as adorable and silly as ever. Girls will love sliding their Glitter Glider figures over the "snow" in adventures straight from the film. Ages 3 and older.
Compare to similar items
This item Disney Frozen Glitter Glider Anna, Elsa and Olaf Doll Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Starworld Toys||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Deal With it - FS||Jaguz||Big House Toys|
|Item Dimensions||2.25 x 6.5 x 6.5 in||5.98 x 2.01 x 14.02 in||5.98 x 2.01 x 14.02 in||6 x 3 x 4 in||2.5 x 8 x 8 in||2.25 x 14.5 x 10 in|
Top Customer Reviews
1. The quality of the dresses. These dresses are fuller, sturdier, and much more detailed than regular Magiclip dresses. They sparkle (like glittery diamonds, as my daughter says) and have wheels on the bottom so that the dolls can glide around a surface or their glider castle.
2. Anna's cap. This is the only Anna doll (we have all of the Magiclip Anna dolls now) that has her cap on. It's the most representative of the way Anna looks when she's searching for Elsa.
3. Elsa's braid. I love Elsa's hair when it's down, and it's hard to find Elsa dolls with her hair in the braid. The ones we have, her hair is in a bun, which is still pretty, but the long braid is my daughter's favorite.
4. Olaf. This Olaf stands so easily. This is our third Magiclip Olaf, and the other two have to be positioned just right to stay upright. This Olaf stands on his own quite easily.
These dolls were more expensive than the other Glitter Glider dolls, but they were well worth the money, and a huge hit for my little girl.
Being like many other kids her age, my daughter LOVES all things Frozen, and these are no exception. Compared to other MagiClip dresses, these wheeled dresses tend to be sturdier, thicker, and heavier. These are definitely quality products. Both Elsa and Anna are detailed, but I also love little Olav. He has a marble on the bottom of him that allows him to roll around, much like Gus Gus from Disney Princess Glitter Glider Castle Playset. Speaking of which, all of these are compatible with each other. Elsa and Anna can skate along with everyone else. The wheeled dresses also fit fine on other characters.
Sometimes it can be a bit tough to put Elsa's dresses on, especially if using other dresses. Her braid gets in the way, but that is a minor issue overall. That is really the only thing close to negative I can say about these. They are much easier to dress than Barbies or similar dolls. These things are awesome, and make a good start to collecting a full set of princesses.
She was a little disappointed because Elsa's crown was not gold like pictured, it was blue like her other Elsa Magiclip she already owns.