Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 24, 2016
I bought these stickers from SmileMakers as the seller, which was good because although I paid more than I would have ordering direct from their website, I didn't have to pay shipping, which meant that there was an overall savings given that I didn't need or want hundreds of these. I bought them as a potty reward for my younger son, who is Frozen-obsessed. He had gotten a SmileMakers Frozen sticker at his last dental check-up, and he kept the sticker for days, even after it wouldn't stick on anything. I knew I had to buy them, and it's a great reward for him. They arrived in a small box that showed what was inside, and the stickers were individually cut - in other words, not on a roll. I took them out and counted to be sure I got 75, and I actually got 77, so no complaints there. They go in order and repeat, so we got all the main characters (Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven, and Kristoff), then just Elsa, then just Anna, then Elsa and Anna, then just Olaf, then Kristoff and Sven. The quality of the pictures on the stickers was perfect, exactly as the ones at the dentist's office. All in all, if I needed more stickers for rewards or goody bags or whatever, I would definitely buy again!
on July 25, 2016
I ordered these for birthday treat bags. They are large and I love how bright and colorful they are. My daughter was so happy with them, that she did not want to hand them out to her friends! I did see some reviews that said the pictures were off center from the sticker, but all of mine were perfect. The price was very reasonable, and I am very happy with the purchase.
on March 28, 2014
I bought from white star through Amazon and my stickers were not printed properly. All the stickers had a double image like the printer was misaligned.
I had intended to put them in goodie bags, but I wouldn't give this kind of low quality stickers as a favor.
on May 11, 2014
I'm quite bummed on the size of these. The pictures are great. I like the true to detail of Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff and Hans, as well as Anna and Elsa together. What bums me out is the small size of them. They remind me of those Dentist Stickers that children receive for good brushing habits. Otherwise, if you like smaller stickers, order these. They are kid friendly. I wouldn't stick them on walls though, they could be hard to remove. I would put them on lunch boxes, bags, paper, folders, notebooks, t-shirts, or give them as party favors. Don't launder on the shirt though! Remove them first.
on June 22, 2014
These stickers were perfect for the goodie bags I was putting together for my daughter's Frozen-themed birthday party. The only trademarked party decorations available in stores were pink and purple and ultra-girly, and my little lady didn't care much for that, so I had to get creative. These stickers were the perfect trademark product to tie the theme into my improvised decorations, and the unused stickers were put to good use by my daughter after the party. They came exactly as advertised, on a long roll and each sticker was on perforated square which made them easy to remove. Definitely made the right choice with these.
on March 1, 2014
This was perfect for granddaughter's birthday seeing as her theme was "FROZEN". All the kids had some in their gift bags.
on March 5, 2014
I ordered these to put on top of individual ice cream cups for my daughter's birthday. The size is perfect for that purpose. The pictures, however are awful. Each one looks like the printer was misaligned and there is a double image. They are identifiable as the characters, but very poorly made. Very disappointed.
on April 2, 2014
The stickers are pretty straight-forward ... Frozen stickers :)

I included these in little goody bags for my daughter's "Frozen" party. They come just as pictured and are the same size as the ones given out at our pediatrician's office.
on June 22, 2015
I used these as the pictures to necklaces my granddaughters and friends made. We used our Close to My Heart Base and Bling for the base and chains and covers. Turned out Great!
on July 12, 2014
I ordered these for party favors at my daughter's princess tea party. The quality was exceptional, as expected with Smile Maker stickers. The little girls loved them, which made them worth the money. They come in a box, not a roll, as some Smile Makers stickers do.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.