Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on January 8, 2016
My 3 year old loves this book! She cares for it as if it was her baby. She learned very quickly how to change the slides and how to adjust the lens so that the image is clear. We bring it out at bedtime and allow her and her brother to have a few slides out (he has one too for Thomas the train) and use it for a few minutes until we turn lights entirely off.
on April 25, 2017
Cool idea but you need a flashlight to be able to read the text since you'll be in the dark in order to project the faint, and very small images on the wall. If you try to scoot back to enlarge those faint images they're barely visible and too hard to make out the pictures.
on August 18, 2015
I bought this book for my 7 year old daughter. She loves all things Frozen and this book with projector was perfect for her! She loves to turn the lights off and change out the slides while I read to her! Of course now that she can read she wants to read the book AND change out the slides. This book makes a great gift for any little girl!! It arrived quickly and in perfect condition!
on September 16, 2015
My granddaughter is really enjoying this.
on December 29, 2015
2 year old son is mesmerized with this book and projector. only thing is that the light need to be off to see the projector pictures and then its kind of hard to read the book. I have been reading the book then putting in the slides afterwards to recap the story.
on May 26, 2016
I got two for my girls...the projector shows the pictures very small and you need extra lighting so you can read the book.The kids used them as flash lights. It's a lot of reading so getting half way through they got restless.
on January 8, 2017
Got this for my niece for Christmas. She's 2. She couldn't get it opened fast enough. Not sure on how well it works on the walls but my niece loved it.
on April 6, 2016
It's a good book and all but the projector won't project that big you have to really get close to the wall or floor to see the projected picture right and it's a little bigger that a quarters size.
VINE VOICEon March 21, 2015
Honestly surprised at how much fun a 5 year old can have shining the pictures while we read the story. The pictures look good on the wall or a shirt. We have had the book over a month and the batteries it came with are holding up well.
on January 14, 2016
A great entertainment for my girls 3 and 4 years old. It has been a week and we keep reading this story while watching the slides as the girls cant get enough of it!