Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 13, 2014
I purchased these for my Frozen-crazy niece's 4th birthday gift. I also used the Elsa doll as part of her birthday cake. She was too tall for the Wilton Wonder Mold. I did use that but had to bake two round cakes as a base for it. I removed her dress and wrapped her in some aqua flannel fabric scraps, then some sparkly tulle over that. Then wrapped the part that would go in the cake in plastic wrap. I also hooked some of the sparkly tulle onto her hands for Elsa's cape. I decorated her skirt like a Pinterest cake that my niece chose.
review image
22 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 23, 2014
I have 3 granddaughters, and they all LOVE FROZEN! The princess dolls are VERY hard to find. While at the 4th birthday party at one of my granddaughters, all the "mommy's" were talking about how they have looked and looked. So, being a grandmom, I ordered them from AMAZON (Prime, of course) and had them shipped to each granddaughter (military) in 2 days! Yes, a bit overpriced maybe, but, well worth it! The granddaughters are VERY happy. Yes, they are "Barbie" sized. Yes, the little girls will LOVE them! In fact, all the granddaughters had to watch their favorite movie (FROZEN) while holding their new dolls. I paid $79.99 each (times 3). The price dropped to $29.99 2 days later. Not happy about that! So, order them NOW while the price is lower! Your girls will LOVE it!
11 comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 13, 2014
Saw some purchasers complaining about another seller because the dolls received were drastically different from the ones ordered so I was a little skeptical before this purchase. I was pleasantly surprised when these beautiful dolls arrived for by little girl. I purchased it as one of her Christmas presents and I know she'll be happy to play with this item.
on November 13, 2014
So our two girls love these dolls. We got these primarily because the faces look pretty close to the characters. We hate dolls that have the generic face with only different outfits or the ones that have cheaply made or painted faces. These dolls are neither. Great quality faces and are not generic looking. The only issue is how quickly and easily the glitter comes off the dresses, we don't let them play on the bed anymore because it was getting all over their sheets and consequently their faces and eyes when they slept. That's our only issue with them. I'm sure all dolls or toys with glitter will come off so just something to keep in mind...though it did seem to come off quite easily.
on August 2, 2014
These just arrived and they are so beautiful I couldn't wait to sit down and write, "Amazon, you have done it again!"

I hate that people increase the pricing so much on these things-they are for kids for goodness sake!-and I had a hard time tracking them down for my soon to be two year old for her birthday. So I was thrilled to see another reviewer's tip to enter Amazon in the search line to ensure Amazon is the vendor and I would get a good product at a fair price (I paid $29.99) as I saw some people had issues with knock offs. I am not sure how all that happens, but as it is for my daughter's birthday I wanted beautiful dolls in a timely manner and Amazon did not disappoint.

Whenever my daughter sees anything from Frozen, she gets so excited and says,"Is that Frozen?!" Like she is in utter disbelief that this Frozen item could actually be right in front of her. Her little voice and all that pure joy and excitement melt my heart every time so I absolutely cannot wait for her to open this gift on her birthday. Thank you, thank you, thank you Amazon for making it such a pleasure to shop with you.
I am really happy with the price that I paid for this set. It was the best deal around and it was a major relief not paying top dollar during the holidays.
I think my niece is going to absolutely love opening this on Christmas day. The dolls are great, average Barbie height.

Will edit in the future if there is any issues after she starts playing with em.
on June 1, 2017
The little girl I bought these for love them! I like that they come as a set, because why would you have one and not the other? They've stood up well over a lot of playtime.
on October 15, 2015
This is a great bang for your buck purchase if you are looking to buy both the dolls. My daughter wanted them both and individually they were priced pretty steep. The attention to detail on these dolls is impressive, the clothing is really nice, and my daughter loves them.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 29, 2015
These are cute dolls from FROZEN that will delight Elsa and Anna fans. They are nicely made jointed dolls that should hold up to normal play as long as it doesn't get too rough. I gave this to my niece for Christmas and she was thrilled because she loves Elsa and the rest of the FROZEN characters.
on October 17, 2016
This was a gift for our niece and she loved it! She felt like she got 2 gifts in one and these dolls made her so happy! The quality was great and these things are still intact even after months of play. Great gift and the price on it was great also!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.