Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 13, 2014
As a towel it's no worth the money
wish it were better quality but I expected not to be impressed

otherwise- my daughter was happy because she loves the movie and cant stop singing that song
on April 14, 2014
But my 4 year old grand daughter will love it on Easter!! Its hard to fiind Frozen items in the store - so you have to pay to get what you want.
on August 22, 2014
This is a mid-level standard beach towel. The art is very good, and the feel is soft- but it is just a beach towel. It is not as thick as the Disney Store ones- but the DS doesn't seem to be stocking Frozen items, leaving it to all their licensees. So if you want Frozen... you gotta get what is available. There are vastly differing reviews- which is probably accounted for by the extreme price fluctuations on this item. When I bought it the price was less than 9 bucks. So I am very satisfied with the quality. I see today the cost is more than double what I paid. At that price I would certainly be expecting a far fancier towel.
on August 11, 2014
Great Towel! my girls (3 and 5) are in love with Frozen. It has Anna and Elsa on it and that is all that matters to a little girl. I got it on sale for $8.50 with free shipping on prime. Its not as thick as other towels but Its perfect for a dry off after a bath or by the pool. Happy with the purchase. I saw the same towel at Walmart for $10. I would rather pay a little less for a towel, because we are at the pool and beach everyday in Florida. Plus I am sure next year there will be some other new something that they are into and this one won't be as cool anymore. ;)
on January 7, 2015
This was a gift for my granddaughter. She likes it very much. I think it is quite lovely. The detail on it is impressive. I like that it is all cotton, but it is somewhat thin, and not the softest. But the detail on it make up for the quality. If you are looking for a thick terry towel, this one is not for you. If you want something to delight a young Frozen fan, then yes, I highly recommend this towel for you.
on May 24, 2014
My daughter is Frozen obsessed and this was very easy to find - a little expensive for a beach towel but nothing crazy that's why I proceeded with the purchase. The look on my daughters face will be worth it and it was a hassle free purchase.
on October 26, 2014
My sister and I love frozen. I got her this towel as an end-of-school-year present. Its great quality fabric. I love that Elsa and Anna look just like the did in the movie! They aren't over-animated (or whatever happens sometimes with plush and screen printing). Seriously. They look just like the film which is so great. Yes, kind of expensive but what do you expect from Disney? Worth it though for the real deal.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This was such a big hit I had to order a second one for my other child! These have held up to daily use and weekly washings for months now! Still in great condition, no holes or unravelling, print isn't fading. My 3- and 6-year-olds love them!
on September 20, 2014
Daughter very happy! I thought the quality was going to be really cheap on this towel but I was surprised it was a decent quality. It's not the huge, thick disney store quality, but it's not the cheapy, thin quality I was expecting. It washes well and looks nice. My child uses hers for preschool as a blanket for nap time. She is very proud of her pretty towel.
on May 30, 2014
I was a bit concerned that for the price I was going to get a small, or cheap, towel; so I was very pleased to see that this one was full size and well made. It was a gift and I was pleased to give it.