Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 956 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,042 reviews
on August 29, 2014
This is my first Disney Infinity playset (and no doubt the first of many). I don't own Disney Infinity, but have pre-ordered Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Edition. I hear that play set pieces (the transparent piece in the middle) won't activate the actual play set for 2.0, but will unlock everything, and you can use all the unlocked goodies and the characters in the "new and improved" toy box. I still want to get the first game, just coz, but that's a bit off.

The paint jobs are gorgeous and the designs are great, simplified versions of the characters from the movie. Even without using them with Disney Infinity, these figures are cool enough to simply display at work, school, or just around the house as collectables. I'm a big Lone Ranger fan, so this is awesome to have.

Recommended for any Lone Ranger fan, Disneyphile, or owner of Disney Infinity 1.0 or 2.0. It works on any platform game (I've ordered DI2.0 on PS3, and want to purchase DI1 on Wii), so it should be heaps of fun. Recommended.
on December 22, 2016
It's a shame that Disney Infinity is shutting down but this was a really great car kit. At the time there weren't that many female characters so a female car was really cool for my daughter to play with.
on October 28, 2016
Although my daughter loves everything Frozen and she did love these figures, it is a shame that these figures can only be used in Toy Box on Disney Infinity. Anna has a fun pick axe ability, and Elsa has a frozen ball ability. It would have been fun to see these two have their own story and world to play through as I think it would have been pretty awesome, considering what has been done by Disney Infinity already! If your kids are happy playing in Toy Box and love Frozen, then a must have, otherwise I would buy something that has a story instead!
on November 1, 2016
My 7 & 8 year old daughters cannot get enough of Disney Infinity. They love these characters and are so sad that Disney is discontinuing the product line. This is only a toy box pack, not a playset.
on March 18, 2017
Great product! My 7 year old and 4 year old love Disney Infinity! These arrived just as listed in their original package. Very happy kids!
on May 12, 2015
My four year old loves Buzz so we had to get this for him. I wish that Disney could have made the Infinity and Infinity 2.0 play sets be compatible. All of the characters cross over but you have to play the play set on the software it is tied to. With the era of downloadable content I would think you should be able to download updates or patches so that all of the Infinity content would run on the current software but I am just being picky. The play set is pretty fun for the kids and easy enough for my four year old to get around but still has enough challenges to keep my 10 year old entertained. I think most families with children will find this pack to be very fun.
on October 21, 2015
This set started out pretty fun and interesting - any set that has characters armed with guns immediately makes them exponentially more exciting to me (which is strange considering that I'm not a gun person in real life and don't enjoy gory 1st person shooter games). That said, this pack got pretty dull pretty quick. Don't get me wrong, there's TONS of areas to explore, and it's REALLY fun for a while...but then I began to feel like I was doing LITERALLY the exact same challenge multiple times to progress, which got a bit annoying, and quite frankly made me feel a bit like I was becoming amnesiac.
on April 29, 2016
It took me a while trying to find out what version the play set was for. Thank goodness, I have versions 1, 2, and 3 of the game disc! I first tried 2.0, not recognized the playset. I then tried version 3.0, and same thing. 8 tried version 1.0, and again same thing! I the turned the piece around, and tried it in version 2.0, this time it told me the playset was not compatible. I then loaded up version 1.0, and low and behold, it worked! I figured it had to be 1.0, being it didn't say 2.0 or 3.0 on the package.
on June 17, 2017
It's a nice idea, but the game part does not work. Lighting and Holly do, but I wanted the whole set to work.
on June 19, 2017
Exactly as expected. Kids love playing with these figures in the game with their specific powers. Lots of laughs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.