- Delivery/Shipping from all Amazon Marketplace Merchants: Please remember to ADD the Availability/Processing Time (if "In Stock" this is usually 1, sometimes 2 business days) to the Transit Time to estimate delivery. Availability Time + Transit Time = Total Business Days to Anticipate Arrival.
- Quality materials used to make Disguise products
- Fun, Colorful, Inventive designs to put you in the world of role play
- Whether it's Halloween, birthday parties, or even a fun filled night, disguise is good for everything!
- Jumpsuit with attached belt
- Fabric eye Mask
- Official Disney Licensed Costume
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Robert (Bob) Parr (superhero name Mr. Incredible), is a superhero with great strength from Disney & Pixar motion picture movie The Incredibles. He is still good friends with fellow "Super" Lucius Best a.k.a. Frozone, and married to fellow "Super" Elastigirl (Helen), now known as Mrs. Incredible. Together, he and Elastigirl have three kids: Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 37 x 14 x 1 inches; 7.2 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 3 - 4 months
- Item model number : 5904M-I
- Department : Baby-boys
- Date First Available : June 23, 2008
- Manufacturer : Disguise Costumes - Toys Division
- ASIN : B0009IYR3O
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 10/16/2017): So I've read reviews about this suit not being very durable and I have to say that's not the case with my experience. My child has worn this suit almost non-stop since we got it 30 days ago...the majority of the day during weekends and every day after school. I was afraid he would wear it out before Halloween since he runs, jumps and tumbles all over the place in it. His activity has really had minimal effect on its condition. We've washed the suit at least 6 times now (also drying it in low heat) and it still looks brand new. The only thing we've had to do was cut a few loose threads here and there and that's it. It should last right up until Halloween and I'm sure he's going to be wearing it beyond until he gets fixated on something else.