Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on December 10, 2013
My son played this disc at his cousin's and wanted it so badly we found it on here ordered it it came super fast in great condition it's a xmas gift we assured him Santa can find anything and hubby tried it out it's super cool he is gonna go nuts!
on May 30, 2014
This is one of my sons favorites to use, he has both Vanellope and Ralph so he gets god use from this disc. It's cute in the toybox colorful and fun keeps my sons attention. I don't play these types of games much but this disc is usually always on the infinity.
on May 7, 2014
It was great to have a power disc that could be used. My grandson enjoyed this Disc because it features Franelope and her Sugar Crush car. This is a disc that we needed to complete another Disney Infinity Adventure. Amazon delivered a good product once again.
on June 11, 2014
We love Wreck it Ralph. Just wish they'd release Fix It Felix, a Sugar Rush world, Fix it Felix, & Heros Duty too. It's nice to have some new things to spice things up. We'd like Disney to add more pre-built worlds too. This disc adds to the fun.
on July 31, 2015
With all things infinity, it worked when placed on the pad and the kids were excited for 10 minutes.
on January 7, 2014
Kids love it, works fine. great hard to find product and a great price as well. couldnt be happier with it.
on September 7, 2014
I loved this one! I also bought the King Candy's Dessert Toppings power disc, and it was really cheap, WAY cheaper than store price!
on August 3, 2014
worked perfectly but decided to sell the Infinity set as my children like skylanders a lot more
on January 21, 2014
excellent easy to apply and (I shouldn't have to write more words to fill in the spaces. not user friendly)
on March 6, 2015
Great Product w/Fast Delivery!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.