Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 28, 2017
Absolutely no issues. We have been buying parts for Disney Infinity 2.0 for our 4 year old here and there. Our xbox one broke so we needed a new pad and disc for our 360. This is the power pad only, compatible with the Infinity 2.0 disc for xbox 360 and figures. It has worked perfectly since we bought it several months ago. Again, great packaging, no issues, works perfectly.
on January 4, 2016
Bought this as I downloaded the game on the XBox 360 and THEN realized it needed this portal. Since I didn't need the game (and the added cost of getting a starter kit with the game) I got this and ordered figurines separately. It works great and was just as described. This is a great way to get either a replacement (or, as in my case, your first) portal at a reasonable price.
on November 18, 2017
this was cheap price
on June 23, 2017
Worked for my xbox
on July 18, 2017
Gift for Grandkids, they love it and it arrived earlier than schedule. Thank you.
on September 28, 2017
5 star from my son
on November 26, 2016
I get perfect total new, buy the base and the game separately because I have a girl and she wanted the Dory and Nemo playset not the star wars which is the default starter package.
on March 3, 2017
Item did not work on my xbox 360. Looked at the model number on the bottom of product and it was the base for the ps3.
on June 20, 2016