Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 6, 2013
My son loves this watch; however one of the black pictures on the band separated and was lost within a day if him receiving it -- it was glued on, rather than stitched.

It wasn't terribly expensive, but the disappointment of a 4 year old to see his gift getting cosmetic imperfections (and not because of something he's done!) makes me with they'd charged a few bucks more and made this a quality item.

The watch is actually a bit too big for a 4-year-old, but I don't think it matters to him :)
on December 22, 2012
When I first chose this for a cousin's gift, I looked great. And it actually is. The wrist watch is actually great. But what I got was nothing as expected. It actually looked USED and I bought it NEW. The clock was unattached to the box it came with and is all scratched on the surface as you can se here:[...] and the case is all bumped, scratched and damaged: [...] Needless to say, It is kinda late to return it due to the holidays, and yeah, is was a gift. Not recommended at all, I feel scammed.
on March 7, 2013
My son liked it because he is very fond of cars and lightening Mcqueen is his favorite car. The watch itself is not that great. The quality is cheap and overall the product itself looks cheap. The clock which came free with this watch is a garbage. It doesn't work at all. The only thing I liked was the box in which this product came. But not that great, but its useful. Now I use it to keep my son's crayons / eraser / pencils etc.
on October 16, 2013
Strap broke after only a little bit of time. My son was pretty sad about it. 4 more words required.
on December 17, 2012
My son's last Cars watch broke so I decided to buy him this set (a watch and clock for the price of a watch - great deal, count me in). I figured the fabric strap would hold up better than the crummy plastic one for his last watch). Well, I was partially right... the watch strap did hold up better and outlasted the last watch, but not remarkably so.
on December 30, 2012
Although the watch seems to be working fine, the clock came scuffed up and the hands were loose within. I want my 4 year old to learn to tell time the old-fashioned way that`s why I chose this gift set. I will think long and hard before ordering similar items online again...too much trouble to send back!
on November 10, 2012
This is a great item for a kid that's a fan of cars. You can't expect too much from a watch that is meant to simply tell the time and appeal to kids. It comes with easy instructions which eliminates hassle in setting the time and everything which is a plus. Purchased this for my cousin and he loved it.
on December 17, 2012
The tin is not useable by a child because it has a cheesy plastic window, so it is just big garbage, and the little alarm clock inside has a face that is so badly scratched it is also unusable. The watch, however, seems fine.
on January 6, 2013
Bought this watch for my 2 yr old (I know it's a tad early but he likes to wear whatever his dad is wearing) and he loves it. He never wants to take off. The velcro strap also makes it very easy for him to put on by himself.
on January 11, 2013
The product arrived on time. The case, the watch and the clock are cute, but they seem easily breakable. When you have a 4 yo playing and jumping around, it may not last for very long.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.