Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 179 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 189 reviews
on November 18, 2015
I bought this for my grandson and he loved it! I gave it to him in May 2015 and he wore it for a couple of weeks, then we put it away since it was summer and he would be swimming. He started wearing it again about a week ago and today he came home from pre school and his teacher said he was very upset that his watch broke. She gave me the face of it and said he had been holding it all morning. It looks like it just fell apart. Now he is left with the strap and the base of the watch. Called Amazon and they are responsible only for a month after purchase....she guided me to Disney year warranty and it required me to mail it back along with $6.50 for postage and handling. The watch cost 9.99....so not a good deal. Very disappointed in this outcome and the poor PR from Disney. It is not what I would have guessed.
on December 30, 2014
The watch itself and functions are great. My son loves it and uses it all the time.(5 starts)
The reason for my 2 starts is due to the durability of the two tabs on the strap. Its been only 4 months since we got it and both those got cut. Without those tabs, the strap will be hanging. See the attached picture
review image
on February 4, 2017
Got this last night and the wrist band has already ripped apart from the actual watch, when i went to out it on my sons wrist. My Son is upset that he cant wear it now. Its a nice lil watch, came in a lil metal box. They send you a form to give you an option too buy A new wrist bands and too send it in for repair. Almost like they knew it would break? Anyways im going to take it and look for a new wrist band and make my son happy. I am NOT sending anymore money for something i just bought. They do not deserve a star.
on March 22, 2017
My little guy who loves time is getting this for Easter. I can not wait till he opens it up his will never take it off. Thank you.
on April 4, 2014
i would recommend this product to the parents whose children are learning time or interested in learning time. My 3 yr old constantly ask what time is it and tries to read the numbers from my cell phone so i purchase this watch and is using it as a teaching tool especially also he is a lightning mcqueen freak. so he is super excited and loving it..

the quality seems pretty good too. he wears it daily since we've got it. the band is nice and soft and fit even the tiniest wrist as my son is super skinny..lol the hand says hour and minutes and the numbers or the minutes are around the face of the watch it is a great watch for kids
on March 26, 2015
Watch came in nice Disney tin box. Very happy with quality. Fits my 2 1/2 yr old son's wrist, but has lots of growing room
review image
on January 31, 2016
We bought this one for our 3 year old and so far it has done well. He doesn't wear it everyday though.
We did however buy a similar watch, different color, for our 4 year old. The outside, minute, numbers rubbed off on the third day he had it. Kind of takes away from the teachable part of the watch since minutes are the hardest part for kids to grasp.
This red one has held up so far but it hasn't been worn as much either. Hopefully it will wear better than his brother's.
on May 20, 2016
Love the look and design of this watch. Our toddler son who loves numbers was excited to wear this watch, just like Daddy wears a watch. Fits our toddler fairly well on tightest setting. The quality, however, is poor. The numbers on the outer red circle rubbed off very quickly. And the second hand fell off the center post, so it does not work after only a couple months. Still tells time, but very poor quality otherwise. Very disappointed.
on September 11, 2016
Very cute and comfortable for my little guy to wear. But after two days the minute numbers on the outer rim wore almost completely off. Four stars because this is a teaching watch and teaching hours AND minutes was important to me.
on July 9, 2015
The numbers rubbed off the second day that we owned it, making the watch completely useless. What a waste!