Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 93 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on January 5, 2015
This was well-received by my 3 year old niece, who is -- like most children familiar with Toy Story - very fond of Woody.
We wanted her to have a way to know what time it is that is appealing and accessible,
as she could apply number learning to concept of what number means bedtime, or when is it too early to wake up Mommy.
The Next thing I sent, a few months later, was a Maisy Mouse book on how to read hands of a clock.
And for Christmas I just sent her a Hello Miss Kitty alarm clock. So, even as she is learning the different methods for
telling time, she enjoys wearing this watch once in a while. I can't speak to how sturdy it will be when worn a lot,
but so far, so good.
on July 12, 2016
Happy Child
on May 31, 2017
I bought this watch several months early as a gift. Now we discover that it does not keep the time or date accurately, it is not a battery issue.
on November 1, 2013
Dont buy this product it's defective. The time is keep changing by its self. I did set up the time everyday. It's really frustrating and I wish I could return this product even without the package.
on July 31, 2016
It's a simple watch, plastic all around. Looks just like pictured. It's a little big on my 5yr old, can put it on and off without undoing the strap but doesn't fall off. It's cheap so you don't have to worry about your kid loosing it. Good everyday watch.
on December 27, 2013
Ordered this as a stocking stuffer for my 4 year old. Good thing he doesn't really care if the watch portion works because it doesn't. It worked for almost 1/2 a day and then quit altogether. We haven't checked to see if perhaps it was produced a long time ago and perhaps the battery just died, but I can't imagine that being the case. I only ordered and received the watch a week before Christmas. On the positive side, he loves that it is Toy Story and is stil proudly wearing 2 days later.
on March 1, 2016
I understand that it's cheap, I understand that it's not high quality, but why watch's glass should fall out at the first day of use and make a child cry? That I can not understand.
on March 11, 2014
We bought this watch for my 3 year old son. He loves it because it is Toy Story, but within two weeks the numbers were fading out. Also, it doesn't keep time - it runs way fast. I can set the watch to the correct time and in two hours it is already 45 minutes fast. I am not impressed. Wish I could return it!
on March 7, 2016
Seems cheaply made. Plastic lens fell off. The holes in the strap aren't sized for kids wrist. It's more of an adult size watch. Look elsewhere.
on May 19, 2014
My son received this watch for Christmas and by New Years, it was already falling apart (the jelly strap band separated from the actual face of the watch).
Was difficult to get the time set and it seemed to continually reset on its on.
Very disappointed with this product.