Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on March 21, 2014
Wanted to love this bag. The zippers throughout the product were cheaply made, in which some were already separating right out of the box. Needs a better QA process done and better material utilized. Overall, cheaply made, but expensively priced. If my son wasn't so in love with the idea of having his own bag for our trip, I would return this thing back in a heartbeat.
on February 14, 2015
i bought this for my son for 1st grade. He loves it. The pockets aren't too big but just right. jMy son loves this.
on May 31, 2014
My son give 5 star for this rolling bag his so happy on how it look like its worth the money I spend - thus it's of higher quality that what I'm expected.
on June 13, 2014
Nice backpack, although my son is scared of it for some reason. He's 2 so he's fickle to say the least, but I love the backpack.
on May 19, 2014
Perfect for my son. Quality and design are a lot better than i expected. I can recommend this to anyone.
on November 27, 2014
The back handle and wheels broke after the first use.
on July 29, 2014
Great for Grandson. He is 3 1/2 and able to pull it.
on May 24, 2014
good, 100 % recomend

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.