Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on October 1, 2015
My 10 year old daughter loves this watch, but the band is not nearly as durable as it needs to be for a child's watch. The little bit that secures the extra length of band when the watch is worn, broke off within the first couple of months. The watch bad itself has now completely detached as well. We will be getting a new band attached at our local jewelers because she loves the watch itself so much.
on June 18, 2013
I was very impressed with the quality of this watch for $13 here on Amazon. I am a Sr. citizen who has always owned a Mickey Mouse watch and recently lost the last one, and my 3 year old grand daughter is in love with the MM crew and Minnie's Boutique. So my loss and her birthday sent me on a search and I bought one for each of us. I obviously did not want a pricey watch for a 3 year old and she gets aggravated with it on her wrist after a while, but that would be the case for any snug watch. When she does wear it, she loves it and that MiMi and she have matching Mickey watches. Most adults could not wear this watch with the attached vinyl watch band. I have very small wrists and there are 2 holes left to increase the size. The watch bezel and face are amazingly very good quality, it keeps great time so far, about 3 months of daily wear for me.

The stem is protected by metal side guards that keep it from accidentally pulling out, a feature that adds to a watch I feel is well designed to withstand daily childhood trauma. On the other hand, this is a 'teaching' watch per Amazon description and a young child would have a very difficult time pulling out the stem to change the time. Small fingers are definitely as asset. The case is stainless and holding up wonderfully. I like the white band because it goes with everything. I'd buy this watch again in a heartbeat.
on April 7, 2017
My granddaughter absolutely loves this watch with hands--similar to one her mother had when she was little.
on March 27, 2013
The watch is adorable. The glitch was when we open the tin box it was in, the packing of the watch was so thight that it had pulled the strap loose. My husband was able to fix it. We bought it for our Grandson to wear to DisneyWorld. Would I buy it again, yes I would.
on February 22, 2017
My son got this as a reward for learning how to tell time. He couldn't wait to show his teacher. It has held up well
on February 16, 2017
beutiful
on January 4, 2015
Poorly constructed. Watch fell apart on first day. I did not expect a Rolex but I hoped it would last through the holiday season.
on July 7, 2015
My daughter really liked it, but noticed immediately that the second hand did not work.
on May 14, 2014
When i received it..it was not working and still isn't not satisfied at all...i need to send back but don't have computer or printer to get label
on November 4, 2015
perfect, beautifull and on time