Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Men's MM0060 Two-Tone Mickey Mouse Watch with Day and Date Movement
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on March 15, 2012
I purchased this watch for my 80 year old father after he told me a story about wanting a Mickey Mouse watch with moveable hands when he was a young boy but coming from a very poor family, he never got one. Although now he could easily afford to go out and buy himself one, he never has. I got this for him for Christmas after looking all over ebay and several other sites which were all extremely expensive and it was difficult to find one that had the moving hand action. When I found this, it looked perfect, especially the flexible band (which is all he wears). The price was nowhere near the range I had been seeing ($39 I believe or somewhere in that area when others were hundreds of dollars), so I wasn't actually expecting anything special. However, when it arrived, it was gorgeous! Solid, tough and beautiful as well. Although Mickey Mouse is definitely in there waving his arms around throughout the day, it doesn't look like a "kids" watch, but rather, an adult watch. Very stylish and functions perfectly.

My father was bowled over when he received it and his eyes welled up. He stared at it for a long time, looking it over from top to bottom and then put it on. He took his older more expensive watch off right there and put on his new one and smiled for the rest of the afternoon. My father is a very dignified man and always looks his best and one would think that a Mickey Mouse watch would make him look silly but he wears that watch every day with pride and can't help but show people when he meets them. This was hands down the best gift I've ever given him. I would absolutely recommend this product and the seller as well. The craftsmanship is beautiful and I actually feel like I got the better end of this deal.
on May 30, 2013
We ordered this nice looking watch and when arrived it we could not set the day function. We returned and asked for a replacement, same problem with watch #2...very nice to look at but obviously there is a problem with this watch.
on August 15, 2011
This is the BEST. Exactly like the one we were replacing and it didn't cost us a trip to Disney. The Disney Stores do not even carry this item. Could not be happier. Just the right size for a MAN!!
on October 23, 2011
Many my age remembers the matinee cartoons about the mouse "Steamboat Willy", who evolved into the colourful "Mickey Mouse". And, how Mickey came to represent the small stuff that we should not fret over -- don't fret, its just Mickey Mouse. So, when I saw that Amazon had a great selection of Mickey Mouse wristwatches, memories of my youth; and, the men and women I flew with over Southeast Asia whose Mickey Mouse Watch was their good luck charm. And, I had purchased books, CDs, electrical parts, and accessories from Amazon for over a decade, I know I would get a very good value for the price. My gold tinted Mickey Mouse Watch that also shows the day / date, is well made; and has been the source of compliments, humour and a stimulant for good conversations. I could ask for no more of Steamboat Willy and Mickey Mouse, plus it keeps accurate time!
on May 8, 2015
This is a beautiful watch. It is almost identical to the Seiko watch of 15 or 20 years ago and sold for about $150.00, so this watch is a bargain in comparison. Unfortunately the similarity is cosmetic. The watch is very hard to set. Setting the date is especially challenging. The watch band looks great, but it came apart at the snap the first time I tried to put it on. I was able to repair the snap and band, but that shouldn't have been a problem with a new watch. Incredibly there were no instructions. This would have been a big help with a watch with day and date settings. Since I have the band repair and the watch set, I should be able to enjoy it. Fortunately only the day of the month will need to be set from time to time. The watch is reasonably priced for a classy looking timepiece, but the problems were frustrating.
on June 20, 2014
Watch came with the wrong instructions. I did get a prompt response to my inquiry from the company, however, the date dial seemed to be set for Spanish mode so I couldn't get it to stay on the English day of the week. Overall, cheaply made and very disappointing. I returned it for a refund.
on November 7, 2014
My husband loves his Mickey watches. This style has been his favorite. The last time he needed a new one, this style was selling for $100 on ebay. I did find another selling on the internet that had 2 for $40 apiece and I bought both of them. Now those 2 have died (can't remember when I bought them plus my husband is rough on watches) and I was so happy to find this style on the market again. It is made by a different company but hopefully it will be with us for years.
on December 17, 2015
This watch has days in spanish or some other language. I asked for a replacement and it still has spanish. So im going to assume every one of them have days labeled in spanish. Other than that, watch feels a bit loose on hand although it looks quite nice from a distance.

The spanish language days just ruin it for me though.
on June 19, 2016
Overall the watch is good quality. Feels and looks nice, everything works fine, I love that the gold and Mickey adds a vintage look to it. Had to pry open and remove six links because the band length was way too long. The procedure was very time consuming and difficult - for that, I'm taking away a star.
on December 5, 2012
I purchased this watch for myself as I had a disney watch as a kid but it was a "goofy" I loved it and wore it out. Now that I am older I wanted a real Mickey Mouse watch for an adult. This one is attractive,comfortable, tough, and keeps time accurately. I especially like the day/date feature that my old "goofy" watch did not have. Thanks a million.Disney Men's MM0060 Two-Tone Mickey Mouse Watch with Day and Date Movement
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse