Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on May 28, 2013
We purchased this watch as a birthday gift to a 6 year old who is learning to tell time in school. While we may have chosen "hands" vs digital face, it was the desire of the little one for this type of watch. Once she opened this gift, it's as if everything stopped... she stopped to show everyone paying attention that she got a "real" watch. We've since learned that it was her favorite gift and that she wore it to bed that night. :-)

Now, for our product review... The watch is a nice large size and really sturdy - nothing flimsy about it. The watch face is large, made of glass (not plastic) and the digital numbers easy to read. Setting the watch date and time was no trouble at all. The strap is nicely sewn with no sloppy loose threads and sizes easily for different little wrists. It comes in an attractive metal box for storage and should last for years to come.
on October 11, 2013
The product itself arrived on time, in a cute Disney box, and is great quality.
Sadly though, it won't fit my 4 year old for several more years. If it's a kids watch, it must be for older "kids". For now, it's simply the useless birthday gift that my daughter got from her Mom. :-(
on October 12, 2016
Great design and look, only thing is that it states it is for kids, yet we still had to make an additional hole for my niece. She is 12.
on April 14, 2017
Looks adorable, great packaging, my daughter loves it. One problem it doesn't keep the time, u set it and it falls behind :( I'm guessing it is in need of a new battery, so my daughter has yet to wear it since it arrived.
on June 21, 2016
The description is exact. The watch fits quite big even on the smallest adjustment but I do have a very small wrist. Other than that, I love it
on April 1, 2017
My daughter loves this watch so much I ordered a second one as a backup
on April 30, 2017
The instructions didn't match the watch. It came an hour behind and I can't figure how to change the hour
on March 13, 2017
My granddaughter loves it
on December 28, 2012
I got this gift for my little niece. She loves it. For the price you are really getting a good deal.
on March 26, 2017